2 DOOR JL build/order discussions master thread

Fred

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2 door Rubicon X in Anvil
One of these days my white JLR will arrive, but until then I just park my JK next to all of them

32D7A339-45BC-4560-8270-C237CADFEF00.jpeg
Be glad you have a Jeep while waiting. I have been Jeepless for years and that made the waiting especially hard.

acmejl

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon, 2018 1/2 JLR Unicorn
Occupation
Owner of ACME Adventure 4x4, llc
Vehicle Showcase
Be glad you have a Jeep while waiting. I have been Jeepless for years and that made the waiting especially hard.
Awe dang that is rough! I do hope we get them soon! This wait has been horrible.

Sponsored

Fred

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What a view to start the day! :clap:
I walk to work, but still have to go in the garage and say hello! When I am home she stays in the driveway so I can see her from the house. So glad I am no longer Jeepless. I will never forget the first time I drove one. I was cruising through the Jeep lot every weekend after seeing so many of them in Colorado and one Sunday the salesman I bought my first car from when I was 17 was at the dealership washing his wife's car. He asked me if I wanted to take one for a drive. I did and it was so different in every way from anything I had ever driven. I fell in love and bought it that morning! I had two others before having to trade into a bigger vehicle for work. when we were given trucks for work

During the week I walk to work, but not without going in the garage to see her and say hello! Weekends I leave it in the driveway so I can see her from the house. Anyone else have this "problem"?

Last edited:

Bigpackdaddy75

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
What is the most recent order date for a 2 door with PST which has been delivered? December, January, February or March? My order date was April 19th, trying to project delivery date after dealor said 8 weeks. I know it's not within Dealors Control due to part inventory issues and other Corporate decisions.

Last edited:

Mordin Solus

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
What is the most recent order date for a 2 door with PST? February or March? My order date was April 19th, trying to project delivery date after deal said 8 weeks. I know it's not within Dealors Control due to part inventory issues and other Corporate decisions.
My first order is at 10 weeks now, second at 3. Both are PST. Neither of them have moved from D.

Could be worse I guess. Could have gone with the 2.0L.

Sponsored

Mordin Solus

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR

terrytnt

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB and BMW
Has there been a single 2 door PST delivery? Details?
I have a Sport S with most options and PST - ordered 1/8/2018. Confirmed by 3 sources (one being dealership) I'm in D1 with a build imminent and ship date of 6/4. We'll see later this week. Central PA.

Fred

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Rubicon looks like a lot bigger. They must be feeding them well during the growth phase at the Jeep plant.
The one on the left is a TJ (Correction, JK) Rubicon. They just get better with each re design!
Sponsored

Last edited: