Sponsored

Black Friday/Cyber Monday: What is on your list?

BenderRodriguez

First Name
Bender
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JL392, 22 Yukon Denali, 18 F250, 17 Dutch Star
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Dev
did you get your $50 ? :D
No they said I was too late 🤨. But, glad I got a discount anyway.

No biggie - technically I was a day late, and I had planned to buy one at full pop - still a win!

koinneach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jluxr
No they said I was too late 🤨. But, glad I got a discount anyway.

No biggie - technically I was a day late, and I had planned to buy one at full pop - still a win!
What?? I would complain. Their website CURRENTLY, says the following:

CYBER MONDAY SALE | EXTENDED FOR 48 HOURS
OFFER EXPIRES 11.30.22 AT 11:59 P.M. EST.

OP
OP
Carlton

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
$9,344.18 last Saturday. $4500 was computer stuff for Marie along with a new iPhone. The rest was for the Jeep! Considering an e-bike for the bus. (Lectric Xpremium) but I think the chip on my CC has melted from overuse. The XL amp steps were the big ticket item at 3k installed. What the F was I thinking? Oh, Yeah, I remember now... I don't have to bust my knee caps getting in!
Ouch! My CC feels your pain though. Between Black Friday jeep parts, jeep parts a couple weeks prior, and Christmas presents I'm around 6k+.

MesaAZGuy

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon XR 3.6
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Ouch! My CC feels your pain though. Between Black Friday jeep parts, jeep parts a couple weeks prior, and Christmas presents I'm around 6k+.
The F'ed-up part is the only damn discount I got was the Warn winch (Evo 10-S) was $754. The rest of the stuff to go with it was basically full price along with the Amp steps. Wife needed a new phone as her iPhone 6 doesn't work with all of the banking apps. While in there she needed a new iPad for her work, mouse, pen, phone, case... She did better than me. Off to the mall for coffee and Clinique was having a sale! Yay.... Another $150 for her. (She's worth every penny) but I cringe spending that much in such a short time. I am not much help 'cause here I sit shopping for stupid crap on Amazon while she watches Hallmark Christmas shows asking me to join her in the living room.... I tell her I am working at writing invoices but thats a farse to avoid the sappy shows. Oh, Look! An "Eject" cigarette lighter plug! In the cart that goes...

Sponsored

OP
OP
Carlton

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
The F'ed-up part is the only damn discount I got was the Warn winch (Evo 10-S) was $754. The rest of the stuff to go with it was basically full price along with the Amp steps. Wife needed a new phone as her iPhone 6 doesn't work with all of the banking apps. While in there she needed a new iPad for her work, mouse, pen, phone, case... She did better than me. Off to the mall for coffee and Clinique was having a sale! Yay.... Another $150 for her. (She's worth every penny) but I cringe spending that much in such a short time. I am not much help 'cause here I sit shopping for stupid crap on Amazon while she watches Hallmark Christmas shows asking me to join her in the living room.... I tell her I am working at writing invoices but thats a farse to avoid the sappy shows. Oh, Look! An "Eject" cigarette lighter plug! In the cart that goes...
I don't blame you, the Hallmark Christmas movies tend to be awful! I stick to the time tested, non-Hallmark, Christmas movies.

I waited and waited for black Friday deals and quite a few items that I wanted actually went up in price while others stayed the same... I ended up finding some great deals on a few items so I am happy.

ali.baba

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Wrangler 4xe
Can't believe I missed this.

Any future sales or discount code for forum members? Looking to purchase the Viair compressor

OP
OP
Carlton

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Can't believe I missed this.

Any future sales or discount code for forum members? Looking to purchase the Viair compressor
Keep an eye out around Christmas. Tends to be sales then and the day after.
Sponsored