Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

We have KZ status as of this morning! Woohoo! I was told it’s being put on priority shipping. Considering how many vehicles come to SoCal I have hope that means a couple weeks, tops, and I’ll be rolling!

@NDRugby the tracker picked up the updated status already. Not sure if that data point is useful, since it went to shipped this morning per Stellantis corporate so there was really no delay in updating. It could also be because of my situation they made sure it was updated immediately. Dunno.

9610AEF2-EC1D-49F4-9138-5E2D4248D954.png
Sponsored

Last edited:

bjm00se

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6sp ordered 11/3/21, picked up 8/30/22
Let’s hope I get one of those lucky “arrives earlier than expected” deliveries!
From here on out, your dealer should have better info than the website on exactly where in the shipping process your Jeep is.

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

From here on out, your dealer should have better info than the website on exactly where in the shipping process your Jeep is.
Thank you sir, good to know. I’m almost there! Get ready for a photo dump 😂

Sponsored

jeninchicago

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited
ChuckQue - AMAZING news! Keep us all posted!!

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

ChuckQue - AMAZING news! Keep us all posted!!
Thank you ma’am! I called the dealer yesterday to see if they had an idea of where the Jeep was and they said it would arrive at the Mira Loma rail yard on Wednesday. From there it gets trucked in and because mine is marked “hot”, it got loaded so it comes off first and is priority. They were cautiously optimistic to say once it arrives in Mira Loma, I would see it in 2-5 days. So…next week, hopefully! Got my financing done today, I’m ready!

laroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe
Thank you ma’am! I called the dealer yesterday to see if they had an idea of where the Jeep was and they said it would arrive at the Mira Loma rail yard on Wednesday. From there it gets trucked in and because mine is marked “hot”, it got loaded so it comes off first and is priority. They were cautiously optimistic to say once it arrives in Mira Loma, I would see it in 2-5 days. So…next week, hopefully! Got my financing done today, I’m ready!
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. giphy (2)

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

I think this is the Mira Loma unloading terminal:
https://goo.gl/maps/U2rNGqCttyyf5Pzt8

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 1669698753425

...sometimes I wish google maps satellite view updated in real time; but most other times I realize how creepy that would be.
Looks like it! Spoke with the dealer today and it should be on a truck today or tomorrow, hopefully…

Looks like I’m the last of the Mohicans here. Let’s close this chapter this week!

Sponsored

CharlesC

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Sahara Altitude
Looks like it! Spoke with the dealer today and it should be on a truck today or tomorrow, hopefully…

Looks like I’m the last of the Mohicans here. Let’s close this chapter this week!

Check the status on the truck here... https://www.cassens.com/#/vin-tracking. You will need your VIN and Dealer Number (should be on your POC)

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

SHE’S HOME! Finally!!

I’m proud to report the fuses were all loose and the tires were over 40 psi 😂

Wow. Definitely worth the wait, the diesel really does have some beef to it. After spending so many years driving an old XJ, this thing is NICE. Can’t wait to get it dirty! Thank you everyone who stuck around to see me cross the finish line.

D98F1E5F-2041-49E9-B070-8C69DE378B91.jpeg
Sponsored