Sponsored

Black Friday/Cyber Monday: What is on your list?

Original_Junior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JKURXR
KC LED slim lights from Northridge. Wanted the Artec FAD skid but they are out of stock and listing 30+ days to fulfill. That cuts it close for Christmas.
Also got a classic hoop and light mounts from Maximus.
Sponsored

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Thanks for the order! Keep in mind the 30 day lead time is what it defaults to if we don’t have it in stock any longer. We try and set expectations and hope to always exceed them

Plumbean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon XR
Last edited:

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seller of badassery

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
@Northridge4x4 Will you guys price match tires from Walmart? Looking at the Maxxis RAZR AT 37's and Walmart has them for $364 and free shipping versus $380 (With the $50 oversize charge) and free shipping.

Sponsored

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seller of badassery
@Northridge4x4 Will you guys price match tires from Walmart? Looking at the Maxxis RAZR AT 37's and Walmart has them for $364 and free shipping versus $380 (With the $50 oversize charge) and free shipping.
Tires are a tough one to do because there is very little margin in them, but we will definitely give it a try.

Click here and go through the steps:
Jeep Wrangler JL Black Friday/Cyber Monday: What is on your list? Jeep_Forums_pricematch

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
Tires are a tough one to do because there is very little margin in them, but we will definitely give it a try.

Click here and go through the steps:
Jeep Wrangler JL Black Friday/Cyber Monday: What is on your list? Jeep_Forums_pricematch
Sent it over. I assume. I filled out and hit submit and then the page reloaded and was empty/unfilled. We will see I guess what happens. Appreciate the link!

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Sent it over. I assume. I filled out and hit submit and then the page reloaded and was empty/unfilled. We will see I guess what happens. Appreciate the link!
Yes, that's all you need to do.

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
The lamentations of Eric D'Pizza notwithstanding, American consumers set a new record on Black Friday: $9.2 billion, just in online purchasing.

NULL POINTER

First Name
Carmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon, '19 VetteZ06 7spdVert,
Occupation
Old Fart
Ordered a couple B-Tech GMRS 5w Pro handhelds. Indirect Jeep related stuff... a couple pairs of hunting boots and a Nikon 200-500mm lens for wildlife photography.
Nice lens for the money. I have shot with it, but my 300mm f/2.8 with a 1.4X teleconverter is my go-to lens for wildlife. I have not transitioned to mirrorless yet. Too much invested in glass for my DSLR's. I guess the Nikon adaptor would work if I ever decide to go that route. Currently very happy with my D810 and D850.

Sorry for the hijack.

roaniecowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Nice lens for the money. I have shot with it, but my 300mm f/2.8 with a 1.4X teleconverter is my go-to lens for wildlife. I have not transitioned to mirrorless yet. Too much invested in glass for my DSLR's. I guess the Nikon adaptor would work if I ever decide to go that route. Currently very happy with my D810 and D850.

Sorry for the hijack.
That 850 is a powerhouse. A friend has one. I used it a bit. I've been with crop-frame bodies for a while now. Got a D500 when they came out. Gave some thought to the 850 when it came along. I just didn't think I'd haul it around, being as big as it is. And to think, I used to haul a Graflex Speed around from time to time. Days of yesteryear LOL. But, man, the compact size of the mirrorless stuff is attractive. A few years ago, I was looking for something I or my wife could tote around while quail hunting. She's been hauling around the D500 with a 70-200 2.8, but whining a bit. I bought a Sony RX100 VI a few years back and she loved carrying it, rather not carrying the big lense. The IQ was great for its size..., but nothing special.

NULL POINTER

First Name
Carmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon, '19 VetteZ06 7spdVert,
Occupation
Old Fart
That 850 is a powerhouse. A friend has one. I used it a bit. I've been with crop-frame bodies for a while now. Got a D500 when they came out. Gave some thought to the 850 when it came along. I just didn't think I'd haul it around, being as big as it is. And to think, I used to haul a Graflex Speed around from time to time. Days of yesteryear LOL. But, man, the compact size of the mirrorless stuff is attractive. A few years ago, I was looking for something I or my wife could tote around while quail hunting. She's been hauling around the D500 with a 70-200 2.8, but whining a bit. I bought a Sony RX100 VI a few years back and she loved carrying it, rather not carrying the big lense. The IQ was great for its size..., but nothing special.
D500 with that 200-500 is a terrific combo for anything action - wildlife, sports, you name it. You are going to love it. IQ is darned good for a zoom, too. Enjoy shooting with that combo.