2023 Orders - Check in here

Jeepmojave85

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
It’s all totally stupid and unacceptable. But, what can we do? Nothing.
Could be worse. We’re 644 days in confirmed status on a Ford Bronco lol. We haven’t received an update from Ford since 2021. The only emails we get is to reorder for the 3rd model year in a row. That’s why we ordered a Jeep instead.

Cajunali

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon, 2018 Yukon XL Denali
Seeing a lot of you waiting very long times. That is really hard to see. I hope none of you are needing it right away and are able to wait for your perfect jeep. But I also hope things ramp up at the plant so people can stop waiting.
Waiting wasn’t too big a deal until the wife’s Yukon decided to breakdown. Now I’m fixing a car that I wouldn’t have if the jeep was here. Oh well 🤷‍♂️

Justmefor23

First Name
Whatever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK
Waiting wasn’t too big a deal until the wife’s Yukon decided to breakdown. Now I’m fixing a car that I wouldn’t have if the jeep was here. Oh well 🤷‍♂️
And someone decided to total my kids car, so we’re back to playing taxi. Same boat. Need another vehicle pretty soon

PandaJL

First Name
Aly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Wrangler
I know. But she told me last week that I was in D, but swore I didn't regress. I don't know what's going on with it so I'm just sitting back waiting for the call that it's on the lot waiting for me 🤣
Don’t get your hopes up too much - you ordered barely over a month ago, have a seat you’ll probably be waiting for a while

Sponsored

libis22

First Name
Libin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Daytona 675R, Willys sport XR
Occupation
Electronics engineer building software
A shout out to @NDRugby!! I got jeeptracker.com emails before official jeep email and text! So if anyone wants to know it fassst, do register on jeeptracker.com

libis22

First Name
Libin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Daytona 675R, Willys sport XR
Occupation
Electronics engineer building software
And someone decided to total my kids car, so we’re back to playing taxi. Same boat. Need another vehicle pretty soon
Similar story but I chose to sell my car in the heights of used car lunacy as I will be out of country for 2 months but I didn't expect to be without a car for this long!

Captain Tuttle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Toyota 4Runner Limited, 2023 Jeep Willys
A shout out to @NDRugby!! I got jeeptracker.com emails before official jeep email and text! So if anyone wants to know it fassst, do register on jeeptracker.com
+1 on this. The tracker is very timely when an update occurs. I know about it BEFORE getting the status update email from Jeep directly.

Thanks to Jeep Broski that built it!

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
Don’t get your hopes up too much - you ordered barely over a month ago, have a seat you’ll probably be waiting for a while
I ordered on the 14th of September. That's barely under 3 months ago. Trust me, my hopes aren't up at all.

Sponsored

392OVRLND

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392XR AEV JL370
Build Thread
Link
So, on this subject… I noticed something.

Before I elaborate, I will say that I found out I was in D1 from JeepTracker’s email alert.

But, something that has me scratching my head and that I’m wondering if @NDRugby can figure out…

Screenshots taken today (note: yesterday and the day prior, the trackers both still showed a 1 day differential. I check JeepTracker daily, but I don’t check WaitingForJeep daily)…

JeepTracker days in status (D1): 3
i-CwfRpRs-X2.png

WaitingForJeep days in status (D1): 4
i-wSg8hn7-X2.png

392OVRLND

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)