OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club

chadc880

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
I guess I should’ve proofread what Siri interpreted from me and what I had sent to FCA Case Manager

“ I want some detailed up-to-date information of exactly where it’s at when it plants shit.”
Sponsored

vf171ohio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Overland, Cherokee, Sonata, Altima
Occupation
Quality Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I guess I should’ve proofread what Siri interpreted from me and what I had sent to FCA Case Manager

“ I want some detailed up-to-date information of exactly where it’s at when it plants shit.”
Epic!

Lindag8r

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MB SLK280; 2015 Acura MDX; 2006 Nissan Armada
Occupation
Pharmacist
My JL has been at the dealer all week I drove her two days. I’m furious that I spent all that money and it’s still at the dealer and I was called today to once again say what the issues are. Very disappointed to say the lease! Extremely disappointed. I have a loaner but it’s not a wrangler, and not my OBRUBi. Hope everyone else is enjoy their blue babies!!!
Frustration would be the least emotion I would have. I am so sorry! We are going to drive ours tomorrow. I am experiencing my fair share of anxiety over possible issues with our OB JLUR! Sending positive thoughts for yours....and ours.

Chris_Maine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Miracles do happen! Got the call that our OB JLUR had arrived! Got to visit it in person this afternoon. Delivery on Friday if hubby likes the way it drives (and no whistling/helicopter noise).

1AD033B3-3502-4D81-B2AA-744A0BDC8A7E.jpeg

7235185B-EFDC-4E1E-9E3E-28A9CD64CD9D.jpeg

FB5C1A47-66AE-48E4-8DBE-8C744615B939.jpeg

15B66EC7-2F82-476F-8598-6B083134520B.jpeg
That’s a beauty! I love how deep the blue is on that last picture. Enjoy!

Chris_Maine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I just cancelled my order. Regional couldn’t give my dealer a firm ETA, just the standard ‘2 weeks from now’...very disappointed with the entire experience, such a waste of time.
So sorry! I hope this changes for you and you can jump back in process without any of the issues soon.

Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
My JL has been at the dealer all week I drove her two days. I’m furious that I spent all that money and it’s still at the dealer and I was called today to once again say what the issues are. Very disappointed to say the lease! Extremely disappointed. I have a loaner but it’s not a wrangler, and not my OBRUBi. Hope everyone else is enjoy their blue babies!!!
What problems have you been having?

xman25

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 honda accord
So the dealership called yesterday evening. I practically jumped out of my seat. He starts off asking how are you today?. Oh the excitement! Then he says "I regret to inform you that the status hasn't changed. Your jeep is still stuck up at the train yard, still waiting for truck space to come down. We will call you immediately when the truck comes in". It's been at the train yard for over a week.

Frankie Drums

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
Frankie, did as adviced...called in this morning and asked to be connected to brand mentor or escalated and that guy said the response was from the brand mentor and he couldn’t do much...I have asked him to escalate again and asked for compensation...no support from the dealer so really don’t know what to do next...close to a month with ready to ship status
Go down in person. Be polite and loud. Mention the words "poor customer service" in the earshot of other customers while complaining to the manager.

Keep in mind I've been KZ for 37 days and my Jeep has been sitting in Larain, Ohio since 4/20/18, so it's not like I'm working miracles. All I've done was convince my dealer to give me a loaner in the interim because I gave them a deposit 14 weeks ago in good faith that I'd have a car.

Old School

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 1985 CJ-7
I was gonna get red, but limited edition so ocean blue factor 55 hook it is...

factor55.JPG

Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
I was gonna get red, but limited edition so ocean blue factor 55 hook it is...

factor55.JPG
I have never felt the need to attach a winch to my jeep before but this and artec industries bumper could change my mind.

Chris_Maine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
FB40038E-CC58-4073-BF30-E4199947E176.jpeg

Picked up the new JLUR today (6-speed, pretty much every option except leather). First time seeing the blue in person. Very glad I went with the OB!

Swapped out the hard top today - went topless but left doors on... at least so far.

chadc880

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
So apparently Nicole at FCA is handling all of the escalations. All of them. So I can be assured my concern of not being informed on shipping information is of any alarming concern compared to others still stuck in i. Ok I get it. The dealer did inform me today he now shows an ETA of June the 10th. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........Sigh.........OK! Anyone else who order around 3/30 get your Ocean Blue yet ?

Frankie Drums

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
So apparently Nicole at FCA is handling all of the escalations. All of them. So I can be assured my concern of not being informed on shipping information is of any alarming concern compared to others still stuck in i. Ok I get it. The dealer did inform me today he now shows an ETA of June the 10th. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........Sigh.........OK! Anyone else who order around 3/30 get your Ocean Blue yet ?
Nicole is the generic name that all emails come from. There's probably no one with that name working in the department, but they use that name so you don't feel like you're receiving an automated response.

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon OBM
I ordered mine on 3/30 and it was delivered to the dealer on 5/18. I still haven't taken possession due to the fact that some mods I ordered have not arrived yet. But that's OK, at least I know where it's at.
Sponsored