2023 Orders - Check in here

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
Yes I am! I would like to thank you and your wonderful tool, JeepTracker.com. I got the notification email from JeepTracker this morning and that was my first indication my Jeep was in KZ status.
Right on. Hope it ships quickly! Glad you enjoy the tracker.
Sponsored

JT23JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler
There are car-hauler drivers who post videos on YouTube. This guy has recently hauled what appear to be brand new Jeeps from a lot about 2 miles away from the Toledo Assembly Plant. He refers to the lot as the racetrack yard (5600 block of Telegraph Rd). You may find the videos interesting.

SweetMissDaisy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURD Hydro
Adding my build to the list here — diesel builds look relatively slow on the status, but nowhere near the delays many of you have seen! Your guys’ patience is remarkable!

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here D371C7C8-6932-40CB-8BE6-250EC68EB186

2023reignitin

First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLUR, '20 Ram 1500 Laramie, '17 Jeep Renegade
Adding my build to the list here — diesel builds look relatively slow on the status, but nowhere near the delays many of you have seen! Your guys’ patience is remarkable!

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here D371C7C8-6932-40CB-8BE6-250EC68EB186
Ordered my diesel 7/15... have not made it to production yet. I hope you have better luck than me.

Sponsored

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
Saw on another forum that someone was told while ordering that Firecracker Red and Hydro Blue are restricted and cannot be ordered currently. Hope that doesn't mean they won't build the ones they already took orders on. I would hope they have the capacity to plan correctly, but then again they can barely manage basic data so...

Calli74

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Ordered 2023 Rubicon 392), 2002 BMW E39 M5
Well............it's official:
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 1668606078939

It finally arrived at the dealer just in time for snow to cover it prior to pics. Just scheduled shipping to my house this AM! Can't wait!

For those curious- the Jeep Vehicle Track your order - shows me as being shipped with delivery as TBD. So those of you in the same - or close status - contact your dealer. @NDRugby - your tracker had best intel! Thank you!!!
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here IMG_5718
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here IMG_5720
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here IMG_5721

Last edited:

Sponsored

Vulcaris

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, '23 Wrangler Willys(maybe)
Hey guys! I've been trying not to focus on this whole comparison/tracking ordeal lately. It's been a journey thus far but figured I'd throw updated info since it may help others.
My dealership's GM emailed me this morning that I am in F(paint) as of today. However, everything else indicates that I am still D1. So to all the delayed folks and JLs/Manuals in particular, there's movement for @ least one of us in the back of the line. I hope you guys get something similar soon (or already have).

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
Hey guys! I've been trying not to focus on this whole comparison/tracking ordeal lately. It's been a journey thus far but figured I'd throw updated info since it may help others.
My dealership's GM emailed me this morning that I am in F(paint) as of today. However, everything else indicates that I am still D1. So to all the delayed folks and JLs/Manuals in particular, there's movement for @ least one of us in the back of the line. I hope you guys get something similar soon (or already have).
I know this may be odd coming from me, but Jeep needs to kill the tracker and the access to tracker data and just put the updating on the dealers. And then if they truly want us to have tracking, go do it right.

If I had to guess, Jeep started to get more custom orders, the buyers reached out to their dealers enough for the dealers to complain. Jeep responded by hastily building a half-assed solution to appease their dealer network, not one driven by thinking of the end user first, and in the process screwed the whole thing up.

Vulcaris

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, '23 Wrangler Willys(maybe)
I know this may be odd coming from me, but Jeep needs to kill the tracker and the access to tracker data and just put the updating on the dealers. And then if they truly want us to have tracking, go do it right.

If I had to guess, Jeep started to get more custom orders, the buyers reached out to their dealers enough for the dealers to complain. Jeep responded by hastily building a half-assed solution to appease their dealer network, not one driven by thinking of the end user first, and in the process screwed the whole thing up.
It turns out the idea of TMI can be applied here. Especially when it's untrustworthy TMI.

BaconKittens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2023 JLR

There was no tracker when I ordered my 2020 and my life was much better. My dealer told me 3-4 months and I was like...okay cool! It came in 2 weeks. (which my dealer told me was NOT normal. I just got lucky.) I also wasn't active on these boards so I had nothing to compare it to.

The tracker is stupid. I wish instead of the tracker, they could just focus on building my jeep. Or give me some answers as to why I still don't have it. But nope, a tracker that tells me that I've been scheduled for 2 months with no other movement is what I get. Not a good look for jeep.

RRJL_Jeep

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler (soon)
Saw on another forum that someone was told while ordering that Firecracker Red and Hydro Blue are restricted and cannot be ordered currently. Hope that doesn't mean they won't build the ones they already took orders on. I would hope they have the capacity to plan correctly, but then again they can barely manage basic data so...
My Firecracker Red JLRU is currently in production from the order I placed in early October. So it appears that Jeep is still fulfilling past orders on currently restricted colors for the time being.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here Screenshot_20221116-103626
Sponsored