2023 Orders - Check in here

Chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Freedom Unlimited
That seems really quick to me. But I don't know this timing very good. I hope ours is built that quickly and shipped that fast. Ours stated in production process yesterday, but says it scheduled delivery on 1-7-23 which has me a little bummed because it is a 4xe and we will miss the tax credit.
Scheduled delivery date will change once built, ours said Dec 17 until it was built now just says TBD.
Sponsored

Swisskidd

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
57 Corvette, 23 JL Sport Base Earl
Occupation
Automotive Restoration
^What he said

Dang it Jeep. I gotta go do some coding tonight.
Shrinkflation got a hold of the Pizza Tracker……….

(Through my son I’ve seen some websites through the back door. HTML, CSS along other coding languages are quite interesting. Your efforts and accomplishments are highly appreciated on this end!)

Swisskidd

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Automotive Restoration
Initially ordered Sep 13 -- arrived at the dealer on 28 Oct (saw it with my own eyes.) Crazy fast -- we were hoping to see it by Christmas.

1668546158386.png
That is superbly fast! Mind sharing the configuration of your Jeep? (I’m guessing your list of selected options is on the shorter end of the spectrum to allow for such a short duration build.) Thanks.

Pg91

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited MOAB
Initially ordered Sep 13 -- arrived at the dealer on 28 Oct (saw it with my own eyes.) Crazy fast -- we were hoping to see it by Christmas.

1668546158386.png
Im curious. Were you monitoring on the tracker? I ordered a near stock JLUR 2.0t on 10/29 and haven’t seen anything scheduled yet. Wondering if there’s a delay in the tracking process.

Sponsored

SpringBuck

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR; 2004 LJ
The JEEP price protection should include the price level and applicable incentives when the vehicle was ordered; for 14 days after the vehicle is invoiced to the dealer. The customer has the option to select the current incentives at delivery, in place of incentives at order - but not both.
Question I would have is: If customer selects newest incentive at delivery, will the MSRP also adjust to current level?
This is the first I’ve heard of potentially getting incentives available at the time of order. Is this standard? I ordered in early October and I was told I would get any incentives available when it arrives. But I think I remember folks that had their Jeeps delivered in October say they got a $500 incentive available at that time. So I’m kinda wondering if that might be an option for me when mine is delivered if there are no other current incentives available.

RRJL_Jeep

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler (soon)
That progressed quick. Hope the delivery date moves up a little. (Delivery date didn't show, its December 18)

A3282F8C-21EB-477E-AAE6-2832E0DA77FC.png

All of my dates appear to be tracking fairly closely to yours except mine is currently still in the production phase with an estimated delivery date of 12/28/22. Also, I am currently able to view my build sheet however my window sticker is not available yet . I am extremely hopeful that it will be built and shipped this week, but there is no telling.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here Screenshot_20221115-213242

JPray

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
That is superbly fast! Mind sharing the configuration of your Jeep? (I’m guessing your list of selected options is on the shorter end of the spectrum to allow for such a short duration build.) Thanks.
Actually, JLUR, pretty highly optioned. The one (important) exception being no XR package -- according to the dealer, that made a huge difference.

JPray

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Im curious. Were you monitoring on the tracker? I ordered a near stock JLUR 2.0t on 10/29 and haven’t seen anything scheduled yet. Wondering if there’s a delay in the tracking process.
Yes, I monitored the tracker regularly, though Jeep actually emailed and texted me regularly as well. The tracker updated as expected. The dealer called me as well, though they were typically a day or two behind the Jeep email/text (my guess is they just got the same update that I had received.)

Sponsored

Swisskidd

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Automotive Restoration
Actually, JLUR, pretty highly optioned. The one (important) exception being no XR package -- according to the dealer, that made a huge difference.
Excellent info - thank you for sharing. Nice to see that well optioned Jeeps are moving along as well. Yes, it appears as outside of the HEMI, the XR Pkg is the biggest shackle for delays. Hopefully Stellantis will consider sourcing parts elsewhere also, to fulfill the high XR demands.

……as for HEMI’s……someone at Toledo may have to ‘detour’ a shipment of Challenger/Charger engines from Mexico to Canada, to speed up assembly of 392’s. ;-)

Swisskidd

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Automotive Restoration
This is the first I’ve heard of potentially getting incentives available at the time of order. Is this standard? I ordered in early October and I was told I would get any incentives available when it arrives. But I think I remember folks that had their Jeeps delivered in October say they got a $500 incentive available at that time. So I’m kinda wondering if that might be an option for me when mine is delivered if there are no other current incentives available.
Check with your dealer. It should be on their website under FAQ for Custom Factory Orders.
Attached a few screen shots from different dealers. (Firkins is where I ordered my Wrangler.) The website formatting appears consistent, tending me to believe it is provided directly by Stellantis. Hope this helps.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here D0D1203F-82BE-4FB4-B51E-5697DCEC0065
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here FCB814A2-3236-4082-B645-F68E2FA29604
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 96D81796-41A9-4F1B-A739-B7D32547040A

MeatRack

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 2023 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Just an FYI to this thread.My XR is *finally* out of E status (Dealer said I status) and to XR. I hope any of you waiting a long time for your XR have yours or get it soon.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here Screen Shot 2022-11-15 at 8.57.21 AM

NDRugby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon
Just an FYI to this thread.My XR is *finally* out of E status (Dealer said I status) and to XR. I hope any of you waiting a long time for your XR have yours or get it soon.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here Screen Shot 2022-11-15 at 8.57.21 AM
Looks to me like you’re at KZ status. Good stuff.

MeatRack

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 2023 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Looks to me like you’re at KZ status. Good stuff.
Yes I am! I would like to thank you and your wonderful tool, JeepTracker.com. I got the notification email from JeepTracker this morning and that was my first indication my Jeep was in KZ status.
Sponsored