Sponsored

Black Friday 2022 / Cyber Monday 2022

Smilodon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Not sure if there's been a thread started for 2022 Black Fri or Cyber Mon sales, but would appreciate knowing about deals so we can Just Empty Every Pocket (Moderator: if this post needs to be in a different section, or combined with an existing post, please relocate or consolidate accordingly.. thanks).

Sales I've found so far are:
1. XGCargo.com (Magne-Lok Sunshade) will also have 15% off for BFri. And similar to the above, they provided an early code for 15% off +free shipping over $50: JEEPGIRL15
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bug Splats

First Name
Mikey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 JLUR XR, ā€˜17 4Runner
I havenā€™t seen any sales threads yet. Might be a little early, but Iā€™m trying to snag a few deals this year also, so Iā€™ll be following for updated sales.

* I guess I could have listed the obvious 40% FrontRunner BF sale banner that pops up at the top of the forum. Looks like rack kits are 15% off.

Last edited:

deaner23

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Sport S
Found the KC pro6 50 light bar with the mount for $1800 as opposed to the 2100+. Super torn if I pull the trigger or wait til actual Black Friday to see if itā€™s even cheaper

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

any one seen winches on sale for black Friday yet?

Sponsored

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Guys it's only November 14th. I would sit back and relax and wait for BF/CM to come around, The best deals will be During that 5 day period

Sponsored

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

If anyone is interested, the TopLift Pro is $265 off their usual price. Still a bit high, but its worth it!
Oh crap! I want one... but I am dropping serious coin already on a Clayton lift, Fox shocks, and 315 KO2's and possibly Icon Rebound pro's. Only the Icon wheels have a I found a deal. Northridge is going to make their monthly quota largely because of me!

Hoping more of this goes on sale on Black Friday. Northridge said they would adjust any prices that drop then.

SoCal JLUS

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 2.0T
Clubs

Oh crap! I want one... but I am dropping serious coin already on a Clayton lift, Fox shocks, and 315 KO2's and possibly Icon Rebound pro's. Only the Icon wheels have a I found a deal. Northridge is going to make their monthly quota largely because of me!

Hoping more of this goes on sale on Black Friday. Northridge said they would adjust any prices that drop then.
This is the best deal I've seen from Top lift Pros. When I snagged it in August, they had $150 off which I thought was pretty good. If you can swing it, and you really want it, I would seriously consider it at this discounted price. Also, if you have an Amazon credit card, and you're willing to use it, the company at toplift Pros will take that as payment.

SoCal JLUS

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 2.0T
Clubs

Can you share more about the lift and shocks?

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
Guys it's only November 14th. I would sit back and relax and wait for BF/CM to come around, The best deals will be During that 5 day period
Any deals on Maxxis AT's by chance?! I've been checking everyday and no change. Not surprised though.