First Name
Libin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Daytona 675R, Willys sport XR
Occupation
Electronics engineer building software
@Dodgeman70592 @FarmerJenn Congrats! Did yours got build on the estimated build date given when it moved to D1?
Sponsored

SpringBuck

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR; 2004 LJ
I wish Jeep would get it together and start prioritizing their highest paying 392 customers that have been sitting unbuilt for 60+ days... šŸ˜œ

But, seriously, for $90K, the 392 should come with a "front of the line" priority pass...
I actually would be fine with this. And I didn't order a 392.

GMONEY

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 2D Rubi Earl
Clubs

Question for the Forum... Does the Automatic High-Beam Headlamp-Control, part of the Advanced Safety package also contain the "auto on/auto off headlights? I can do without the "auto" brights, but I would want the "auto on/off headlights. If I skip the Advanced Safety package do I still have auto on/off headlights? I know there are probably people out there without the advanced safety package, do you have the headlights that you just turn the headlight switch to auto and never have to turn the lights on and off???
No safety packages have LED headlights they are automatic

FarmerJenn

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon- 3.0L V6 EcoDiesel
Occupation
Crop Insurance Agent & Farmer
@Dodgeman70592 @FarmerJenn Congrats! Did yours got build on the estimated build date given when it moved to D1?
Thanks! I donā€™t remember seeing an estimated build date. I just remember is moving from scheduled to ā€œin productionā€

Sponsored

Ellebelle

First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Chevy volt
I wish mine would move. You look like we got pretty much the same thing. I ordered a Sport S on 9/3. With hardtop, 3.6 manual. Hopefully mine will start soon too. Nice to see that they finally made a manual. If I wouldā€™ve known getting a manual would delay me then I wouldā€™ve ordered an automatic.
My Sport S manual took 120 days from order to delivery. I ordered 7/8 and picked her up Saturday. Hopefully yours is quicker.

Justmefor23

First Name
Whatever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK
Iā€™ve heard some call it the pizza tracker. I think Iā€™m just going to refer to it as the sadness tracker because it just shows me how happy everyone else is to get their order while mine never moves. šŸ˜­
Im really trying to hold out for my perfect model but Iā€™m getting pretty close to settling for something on a lot. Do we have accountability partners in here? I could use an intervention. šŸ˜„

392OVRLND

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392XR AEV JL370
Build Thread
Link
Iā€™ve heard some call it the pizza tracker. I think Iā€™m just going to refer to it as the sadness tracker because it just shows me how happy everyone else is to get their order while mine never moves. šŸ˜­
Im really trying to hold out for my perfect model but Iā€™m getting pretty close to settling for something on a lot. Do we have accountability partners in here? I could use an intervention. šŸ˜„
If I find my exact build on a lot... I'm buying it, and I would not blame anyone else that did as well. My dealer will understand, and he'll still be able to sell the one I ordered, probably for a little more than I would have paid.

Jared1956

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon 1964 CJ3B 1967 CJ5
Just ordered a 23 Sport 2 Dr Punkā€™n on 11/04. Currently in C status, have a VON and a VIN.
This will be Wrangler #7. 3 TJā€™s, 2 JKā€™s and 2 JLā€™s. 4 out of 7 have been special ordered. Last one was October 20 and it took 8 weeks, all previous were in 5 weeks (pre-pandemic) This one Iā€™m hoping for after January 1st but before March 1st.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 9A9523BC-5DF8-43BD-8288-8F7FB2EA1FEF

Justmefor23

First Name
Whatever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK
Just ordered a 23 Sport 2 Dr Punkā€™n on 11/04. Currently in C status, have a VON and a VIN.
This will be Wrangler #7. 3 TJā€™s, 2 JKā€™s and 2 JLā€™s. 4 out of 7 have been special ordered. Last one was October 20 and it took 8 weeks, all previous were in 5 weeks (pre-pandemic) This one Iā€™m hoping for after January 1st but before March 1st.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here 9A9523BC-5DF8-43BD-8288-8F7FB2EA1FEF
I hope you have better luck than me. Still sitting at ā€œCā€, but thats okay. Im happy seeing everyone getting their orders. Jeeps are like Banshees in avatar. There are many, but they pick their driver.

Sponsored

Jared1956

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hope you have better luck than me. Still sitting at ā€œCā€, but thats okay. Im happy seeing everyone getting their orders. Jeeps are like Banshees in avatar. There are many, but they pick their driver.
Whatā€™s your build? White in color, but what else?

Jared1956

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White, JKU, loaded. Safety 1&2, sky top, altitude.
Yeah, from what I understand a few of those parts are not available, especially the safety stuff. You may consider (Iā€™m sure you already have) asking your dealer to talk to his Rep and ask him to clarify with FCA if they have any timeline on fulfilling those orders with the options you have. If they reply with ā€œindefinite holdā€ or something to that effect, I would seriously considering changing my order (ordering a new unit as they canā€™t actually change an order) and trying again. You may wait months and months only for them to cancel or otherwise amend your order anyway.
Iā€™ve been ordering these things for 20 years now, and I never order anything that is restricted or on hold, just not worth the headache.
Sponsored