First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Of course they do this a week before I'm supposed to puck up my Earl Wrangler I otders in Sept. Why do this to me JEEP.
you can always opt to reject the current order and make a new one, YOLO!
Sponsored

rohdawg

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLUR Anvil / 2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Merchant Marine
Of course they do this a week before I'm supposed to puck up my Earl Wrangler I otders in Sept. Why do this to me JEEP.
It’s a Jeep thing..? Lol

Either way - you have a brand new Jeep to pick up! Nothing wrong with that!

Beachcomber72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU High Tide
A two door 20th anniversary Rubicon XR with the 3.6 and 37’s along with 4.88 gears non etorque with the tan leather seats and 8.4 alpine premium sound and color matched hardtop and led front and rear lights and the headliner kit and the Mopar tire carrier and the front and rear steel bumper and Gorilla Glass with the brake upgrade and tow package with aux switches in punk’n orange and my 3 week old High Tide will be gone in an instant.

we’d actually purchase 2 of that configuration because the wife says she’d give up her 2020 4Runner TRD pro for it. But hers would have to be a four door.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Banjomule

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, JK, JLU
Anyone have a 2 door punk’n rubicon with body colored top and black fenders they would post a picture of? Trying to visualize it so I can work out my order!

Suffolklou

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
A two door 20th anniversary Rubicon XR with the 3.6 and 37’s along with 4.88 gears non etorque with the tan leather seats and 8.4 alpine premium sound and color matched hardtop and led front and rear lights and the headliner kit and the Mopar tire carrier and the front and rear steel bumper and Gorilla Glass with the brake upgrade and tow package with aux switches in punk’n orange and my 3 week old High Tide will be gone in an instant.

we’d actually purchase 2 of that configuration because the wife says she’d give up her 2020 4Runner TRD pro for it. But hers would have to be a four door.
I agree with everything except the orange top. Not my taste.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR Tuscadero, 2023 JLURXR Reign
Has anyone ordered punkn yet?

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door

This is 100% spot on. Would order in a heartbeat. 😍

Clemson85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA Stinger GTS, 2002 Z06, 1998 SS Camaro
Does anyone have a pic or 2 of a Punk'n Willys 2 door jeep with a black soft top? With the Punk'n on sell again Jeep has messed up my plans for waiting on a potential hurricane engine with the twin turbo 6 cylinder.

Sponsored

Banjomule

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, JK, JLU
Does anyone have a pic or 2 of a Punk'n Willys 2 door jeep with a black soft top? With the Punk'n on sell again Jeep has messed up my plans for waiting on a potential hurricane engine with the twin turbo 6 cylinder.
Here is a screenshot I grabbed looking for pics similar to what I want to order

224F3429-E732-4DF2-8743-D5B47252627D.png

Clemson85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA Stinger GTS, 2002 Z06, 1998 SS Camaro
Thanks for the picture of the Orange Willys. That is exactly what I want! Time to start calling dealers. I am of the understanding that Punk'n is only available for 3 months and is a $700 option for the paint color.

Crowbar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLR, 20JTR
Punk'n is definitely testing my resolve to wait until next year for the potential hurricane engine. Already crunching numbers with dealer for ordering a punk'n.

Crowbar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLR, 20JTR
Working with dealer on possibly placing order for JLUR in Punk'n. We have a 20 JLR in Punk'n and want to add a JLUR in Punk'n . Surprisingly one of the hardest choices for me is color matched top and flares or black top and flares? The JLU will get wheeled much harder on more difficult trails with much more potential for pinstriping than the JL gets. The JL is kinda the wife's jeep. I love the color matched top and flares, its what the JL has, but worry about how the paint will hold up and look like compared to the black plastic.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Working with dealer on possibly placing order for JLUR in Punk'n. We have a 20 JLR in Punk'n and want to add a JLUR in Punk'n . Surprisingly one of the hardest choices for me is color matched top and flares or black top and flares? The JLU will get wheeled much harder on more difficult trails with much more potential for pinstriping than the JL gets. The JL is kinda the wife's jeep. I love the color matched top and flares, its what the JL has, but worry about how the paint will hold up and look like compared to the black plastic.
I kinda wish I'd gotten the painted flares, but they would have been pitted and scratched within the first few months. The flares also cost almost a grand extra, so it's an easier choice these days to leave it off the build sheet.

At least for me. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored