ARTEC JL Front Fender Chop Kit Brackets

jl2112f.jpg

jl2112h.jpg

jl2112a.jpg

jl2112b.jpg

Shipments begin 5/22
Your Price:$129.99
Part Number:JL2112

Did you remove the bottom half of your Rubicon Fenders for clearance, only to lose your turn/marker lights and are left with a floppy factory fender?

Artec Industries is excited to announce our new JL Front Fender Chop Kit Brackets which not only reinforce your factory upper half Rubicon fenders after you've removed the lower half, they also give you mounting locations for new turn signal and marker lights. Our brackets are constructed from rigid 1/8" thick steel and designed using State-of-the-Art 3D modeling with files directly from the manufacturer for a precise fit. These brackets are hard powdercoated black for direct bolt-on installation and a long life. All this at a PHENOMENAL PRICE and manufactured in-house which means its MADE IN THE USA!

Features:

Designed for OEM Rubicon fender flares with the lower half of the flare removed (other models to follow)
1/8" steel brackets add rigidity back to upper flare half
Holes included for mounting Marker/Turn lights (optional...not included)
Designed using original OEM files and CNC laser cut and CNC bent in-house for precise fit
Includes new hardware for mounting the brackets
Fully Welded and powdercoated for direct bolt-in installation...5 minute install
MADE IN USA IN HOUSE FROM USA MATERIALS
Powdercoat color is black
AVAILABLE ADD-ON BOLT STYLE LED MARKER AND TURN SIGNAL LIGHTS
AVAILABLE ADD-ON OEM HARDWARE REPLACEMENT KIT. Replaces all the factory clip style hardware with more rugged bolts, nut and rivnuts.
NOTE: LED LIGHTS NOT INCLUDED BUT AVAILABLE AS AN ADD-ON, BRACKETS ONLY - SOLD IN PAIRS
Sponsored

Glamisfan

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLUR
Awesome!!! With this mod, how much lift is required to run 40’s? Will 37’s fit on the Rubicon with no lift? Maybe with just a 1” bump stop extension?

OP
OP
Artec

Artec

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Artecindustries.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU, 2020 JLUR 2019 JTR 2021 JTRD
Awesome!!! With this mod, how much lift is required to run 40’s? Will 37’s fit on the Rubicon with no lift? Maybe with just a 1” bump stop extension?
With the chop kit we were running 37's stock for a month or two . Then took the JL to Koh and Moab for some wheeling .Since then we installed our Rock Krawler lift before going back to moab for ejs if you want 37's stock I suggest extended the bump stops up front to keep the tires out of the inner fenders

Globexradice

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 jk
Ours is running 40s and 2.5 rock krawler. We have 3" of added bumpstop and removed the lower section of the flare. We do have these artec brackets. Love them. Fit is awesome and gets rid of the floppy fenders when you pull the inner out

Sponsored

Brian_18JLUR

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK, Jeep Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
You should take pictures of the disassembly of the fenders and the install of the brackets then post them up!
Track and Trail Offroad is building my JL, The inner fender removal is pretty straight forward, drill out the plastic rivet I'd imagine like the JK and a few screws also..... I'll load pics of the brackets though once installed

matrix311

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 YJ, 2004 TJ, 2008 jKUR, 2018 JLUR (on order)
Any updated photos? Has anyone bought and installed these yet? Looking to remove the lower half of our rubicon fenders for the time being.

drewhenderson13

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Factory maintenance tech
With the chop kit we were running 37's stock for a month or two . Then took the JL to Koh and Moab for some wheeling .Since then we installed our Rock Krawler lift before going back to moab for ejs if you want 37's stock I suggest extended the bump stops up front to keep the tires out of the inner fenders
Do you have any pictures of your Jeep with the stock suspension and 37’s? Did you do any off roading with that setup?

FrankieFJL

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
IT Professional
Vehicle Showcase
Looks cool! Do they work with the factory aluminum fenders too?

Sponsored

Aays06

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
ARTEC JL Front Fender Chop Kit Brackets

jl2112f.jpg

jl2112h.jpg

jl2112a.jpg

jl2112b.jpg

Shipments begin 5/22
Your Price:$129.99
Part Number:JL2112

Did you remove the bottom half of your Rubicon Fenders for clearance, only to lose your turn/marker lights and are left with a floppy factory fender?

Artec Industries is excited to announce our new JL Front Fender Chop Kit Brackets which not only reinforce your factory upper half Rubicon fenders after you've removed the lower half, they also give you mounting locations for new turn signal and marker lights. Our brackets are constructed from rigid 1/8" thick steel and designed using State-of-the-Art 3D modeling with files directly from the manufacturer for a precise fit. These brackets are hard powdercoated black for direct bolt-on installation and a long life. All this at a PHENOMENAL PRICE and manufactured in-house which means its MADE IN THE USA!

Features:

Designed for OEM Rubicon fender flares with the lower half of the flare removed (other models to follow)
1/8" steel brackets add rigidity back to upper flare half
Holes included for mounting Marker/Turn lights (optional...not included)
Designed using original OEM files and CNC laser cut and CNC bent in-house for precise fit
Includes new hardware for mounting the brackets
Fully Welded and powdercoated for direct bolt-in installation...5 minute install
MADE IN USA IN HOUSE FROM USA MATERIALS
Powdercoat color is black
AVAILABLE ADD-ON BOLT STYLE LED MARKER AND TURN SIGNAL LIGHTS
AVAILABLE ADD-ON OEM HARDWARE REPLACEMENT KIT. Replaces all the factory clip style hardware with more rugged bolts, nut and rivnuts.
NOTE: LED LIGHTS NOT INCLUDED BUT AVAILABLE AS AN ADD-ON, BRACKETS ONLY - SOLD IN PAIRS

Do these led lights work with the jlu led lights? I saw other companies have a led little light that goes underneath but set off a light on dash. They claim they only work with the halogen lights. Will turn signal and marker light work woth Jeeps with led package?

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Do these led lights work with the jlu led lights? I saw other companies have a led little light that goes underneath but set off a light on dash. They claim they only work with the halogen lights. Will turn signal and marker light work woth Jeeps with led package?
I have the same question. Thought about ordering these so I can properly fit my larger tires, but I don't want to have the fast blink or an indicator on the dash.

drewhenderson13

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Factory maintenance tech
you will probably have to get a programmer to switch from halogen to LED turn signals. I got the Superchips flashcal and it does the trick for the rear turn signals, I assume it will work just as well for the front ones. I did try it without the flashcal and it indeed threw an alarm. I will be installing the fender chop parts and front LED's Friday and will let you know how it works out.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
you will probably have to get a programmer to switch from halogen to LED turn signals. I got the Superchips flashcal and it does the trick for the rear turn signals, I assume it will work just as well for the front ones. I did try it without the flashcal and it indeed threw an alarm. I will be installing the fender chop parts and front LED's Friday and will let you know how it works out.
Thanks! I would actually be going the opposite way from factory LED's to halogens to alleviate the fast blink/error on dash. I have a Tazer, but i haven't looked through the options to see if going from LED to halogen is even possible. Artec responded to me today via facebook and said they are working on a fix for the factory LED's, but the halogens work with an added resistor.

drewhenderson13

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Factory maintenance tech
So you’re saying that even though you have factory LED turn signals that these aftermarket LED’s fast blink? That’s odd. I have halogens now and planned on using the Artec led turn signals and figured I would just have to use the programmer to tell it I’m running LED’s now like I did for the tail lights.
Sponsored