2 DOOR JL build/order discussions master thread

Fred

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2 door Rubicon X in Anvil
We all know soon we will have our Wranglers delivered. Play, have fun, enjoy this summer.
But we know sooner or later we will be on our separate ways. Should this group stay in
touch at times? It will be hard to find each other so why can't we start a new thread for us.
We can check in from time to time and BS a little. So what new Thread should we start for us
and what should we call it? " 2dr. waiting team" -- "2dr's. R US"--- ???---???---???
Great idea! 2 door ??? would be good. This group sure has made this process a lot easier, Thanks to everyone! As we all are a day closer to our new Jeep, I wonder... who's next?
Sponsored

Rubi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Jeep JLR
I honestly feel bad for all of you that have not received your jeeps yet, I ordered less then a month ago and my dealer confirmed delivery for next Saturday if all goes well.

Hang in there everyone

About time, congrats
What are the complete exact details of your build? I keep on getting the excuse that my build has exotic options holding up my order.

Ordered 3/26

My build is:
JLR
Sting Gray
Black Hardtop
Body colored fenders
LED
Steel bumpers
Tow package

P W S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X
New Myself & another friend in central New York have each received our Sports. :like::jk::rock:
Which is great; now if the scheduling folks could figure out how to get out of their own way and deliver one manufactured and released over a month ago, they'd at least have one less filling up space in some storage lot, and one less frustrated customer. The word for today is "inept - lacking in fitness or aptitude".

jasceni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Ocean Blue
What are the complete exact details of your build? I keep on getting the excuse that my build has exotic options holding up my order.

Ordered 3/26

My build is:
JLR
Sting Gray
Black Hardtop
Body colored fenders
LED
Steel bumpers
Tow package
Ordered 4/24
2 Door Rubicon
Ocean Blue
Auto
Hardtop black
Fenders black
Cold Weather
LED
Keyless entry

Sponsored

PhotoGuy

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tjwallerphotography.com
Vehicle(s)
"Stormie," A Base 2018 Granite Crystal JL Sport 2-door
Occupation
Professional Action Photographer
If I were living in Seattle that would make me...
"Jeepless in Seattle" :cwl:

Fred

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 months in D, 38 days in D1, now 8 days in KZ. Numerous calls to Jeep with no real information yet I still call them. All they can say is I'm in KZ, no traffic code, and shipping/ delivery date TBD. No point in calling anymore, but being so close and still waiting, still sucks! Lesson learned, never be Jeepless!

Sponsored

IMBlu

First Name
Cristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door ocean blue jl
3 months in D, 38 days in D1, now 8 days in KZ. Numerous calls to Jeep with no real information yet I still call them. All they can say is I'm in KZ, no traffic code, and shipping/ delivery date TBD. No point in calling anymore, but being so close and still waiting, still sucks! Lesson learned, never be Jeepless!
Feel for you, man.
I called Jeep chat and 877. They both confirm Iā€™m i I for 15 days now.
I just emailed my dealer, wrote a long one. Asked for him to talk to God, I mean the Jeep rep, to see if a clone is planned. I am furious. Donā€™t know if he will answer or not.
Honestly, I do not plan to wait for a clone. And I cannot see myself buying a four door. I just canā€™t. So I will pass on this whole darn thing. 50,000$ plus financing, and this is what we get.
I wish I had your resolve, you are a tough guy!
You are at a stage where she WILL come.

Jax2578

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Honestly, I think my headliner JB holdup is FCA is waiting for space on a rail car that is on a train that is holding vehicles for a truck for my dealer.

Mlulm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 rubicon
5AC3FC3C-D076-4014-A41A-B0330D7F9808.jpeg
70D3F7B3-D666-4E59-B0EF-696CBB740D27.jpeg
E5FD8C0F-239F-4AFF-A965-F5E476492AF3.jpeg
4F1CC66B-223E-4C46-9D19-87E43E674CDA.jpeg
itā€™s a sign for all of the 2-door waiting people - mine is on a train, and iā€™m bummed to have to keep waiting, go out for dinner and see this old dude eating ice cream in this sweet restoration...now that a backseat, and he says only canvas doors which were at home
Reminds me of my first jeep in 1970, it was a 1948. I was 16. It had the manual windshield wipers and a throttle, I would put the windshield down and set on the top of the seat back, set the throttle and ride thru the fields. I have loved jeeps every sense.

Fred

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Feel for you, man.
I called Jeep chat and 877. They both confirm Iā€™m i I for 15 days now.
I just emailed my dealer, wrote a long one. Asked for him to talk to God, I mean the Jeep rep, to see if a clone is planned. I am furious. Donā€™t know if he will answer or not.
Honestly, I do not plan to wait for a clone. And I cannot see myself buying a four door. I just canā€™t. So I will pass on this whole darn thing. 50,000$ plus financing, and this is what we get.
I wish I had your resolve, you are a tough guy!
You are at a stage where she WILL come.
Hang in there! A clone would be the worst scenario and hopefully yours is in KZ and you are getting an old status code. They do tend to have a lag time.

Mordin Solus

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
How about we get together and march on the Jeep plant, blasting Public Enemy and Fight the Power!

But seeing as I am closing in on 50, we will need to drive instead of march. And we will need to take breaks on the way or my Sciatica will flare up. And we will need to wrap it up by 10 so I can take meds and get a good nights sleep.
Sponsored