Sponsored

The Aftermarket Bumper List (JL / JLU Wrangler)

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Pre-order until June. Then they start to ship out. That is all the info they gave me. It will fit the factory fog lights. They sell a adapter if you want to change to square lights.
I was emailing with them this morning and somehow they said that they will accept "all the factory fog lights." Don't know how that will be done but I'm sold on the Crawler bumper and skid. Now time to figure out how to save for a new winch... :computerrage:
Sponsored

5280Sapper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Disabled Veteran

techie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara Unlimited 2014 and Rubicon JL Unlimited 2018
I wonder if the bruiser bumper will also take the factory fog lights. I'm torn between the JCR crusader and the PSC bruiser.

Jeffreyhack

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara

5280Sapper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
I've been considering Dan's bumpers also... I buy a lot of my fab stuff from him and I like I don't have to cut anything which I'm normally not against but don't know if I will keep this jeep very long.

Sponsored

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR
Does anyone have the LOD Destroyer Stubby front bumper installed yet? Looking to see what fog lights fit with that before ordering anything
I do and yes they fit great

RodneyTSU10

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2018 Mercedes GLC, 2018 Ford Expidition
Does anyone have a Hauk back bumper?

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
does anyone know if there is any difference in the winch mounting plates? I am looking to mout a super winch inmy stock bumper. The warn 10k zeon fits but it is 3/8 narrower than the super winch . so depebding on which mouting plate is used ifthe bolt pattern is the same, a plate withthe bilt hole s skewed a little bit more forward is what I need. Other wise its a big gamble and I'll hvae to drill holes my self which is no big deal. Hell I drilled holes allover my JKUR to get stuff to fit. BUt Idlike to keep this one nice.

AFfiredawg

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Fire Fighter
got my JCR Offroad mid-width bumper installed with the Warn winch. Here is a photo for reference. I will say that the bumper itself is great, customer service not so much. I ordered the bumper and skid. received them a month apart. One bolt on one side of the bumper was welded in a bad position and wouldn't line up with the hole by almost 1/2". I dealt with it no problem. Then I received the skid plate. No directions for install were listed on the link they send you too(At least none I could find). So i went to the page for the skid plate and nothing there either. I called and was able to figure it out but not after the person at the tech line wanted to argue with me over it. Final problem...The hardware kit they send out with the skid is missing multiple bolts required for install. I received the hardware kit they said i should have received and it has everything it says it should have...two problems...The install video says to use button head allen bolts for two of the 6 bolts...None of those included...which leads to the other problem. you need 6 bolts to install the skid and the hardware package only contains 5, which is the way they designed it. Thier answer, go buy the missing bolts at Lowes...
Bumper.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

xpsruler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sport
got my LOD Offroad mid-width bumper installed with the Warn winch. Here is a photo for reference. I will say that the bumper itself is great, customer service not so much. I ordered the bumper and skid. received them a month apart. One bolt on one side of the bumper was welded in a bad position and wouldn't line up with the hole by almost 1/2". I dealt with it no problem. Then I received the skid plate. No directions for install were listed on the link they send you too(At least none I could find). So i went to the page for the skid plate and nothing there either. I called and was able to figure it out but not after the person at the tech line wanted to argue with me over it. Final problem...The hardware kit they send out with the skid is missing multiple bolts required for install. I received the hardware kit they said i should have received and it has everything it says it should have...two problems...The install video says to use button head allen bolts for two of the 6 bolts...None of those included...which leads to the other problem. you need 6 bolts to install the skid and the hardware package only contains 5, which is the way they designed it. Thier answer, go buy the missing bolts at Lowes...
Bumper.jpg
That's too bad to hear. The photo appears to be a JCR bumper though. Was it JCR?

Texas_Yote

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR Granite, 15 JKS 2DR, F80 M3
Occupation
Slang 1's & 0's
Vehicle Showcase
got my LOD Offroad mid-width bumper installed with the Warn winch. Here is a photo for reference. I will say that the bumper itself is great, customer service not so much. I ordered the bumper and skid. received them a month apart. One bolt on one side of the bumper was welded in a bad position and wouldn't line up with the hole by almost 1/2". I dealt with it no problem. Then I received the skid plate. No directions for install were listed on the link they send you too(At least none I could find). So i went to the page for the skid plate and nothing there either. I called and was able to figure it out but not after the person at the tech line wanted to argue with me over it. Final problem...The hardware kit they send out with the skid is missing multiple bolts required for install. I received the hardware kit they said i should have received and it has everything it says it should have...two problems...The install video says to use button head allen bolts for two of the 6 bolts...None of those included...which leads to the other problem. you need 6 bolts to install the skid and the hardware package only contains 5, which is the way they designed it. Thier answer, go buy the missing bolts at Lowes...
Bumper.jpg
LOD bumper with JCR branding on it?:facepalm:
Sponsored