Windshield wipers ?

Pinky Tuscadero

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Pink RHD Wrangler 2015 RHD Wrangler
Get the new Mopar set with the washers built into the blades listed above - once you watch a good video on those you'll be sold
Soon for me cuz.... aftermarket wipers have really gone down hill lately regardless of how much you pissed away to buy them - they suck !
Sponsored

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
If you're an enthusiast, cleaning the windshield with a lime remover and using RainX will give you such a good result at highway speeds that you don't need your wipers.

The best cleaner of hard water deposits I've used was some name I can't recall, but which had a mild acid and abrasive. I think there are still products out there like that, but which use a citric acid these days.
CLR if you guys have it in the states is pretty awesome.

Ang1Sgt

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys 2 door, 2020 Subaru Outback,
Occupation
Retired X2
Vehicle Showcase
I use the Bosch Icon for most of my vehicles. I change them when I start to see them taking a set or curvature other then straight up and down while looking at them from the end.

Sponsored

nositting

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUS
i’m still on my original blades from 2019 at 51,000 miles. just keep the windshield really clean.

XJfanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU, 2020 JT, 1990 Mustang
Build Thread
Link
I always bought Bosch or Rainx wipers but last spring I decided to put these on the TJ. Despite clearing thick mud and tons of rain these are working great 6 months later. Bonus extra set of blades. For the cost I will be ordering a set for the JT to try out. (JLUs blades are still good)

AERO Voyager 16" + 16" Premium All-Season OEM Quality Windshield Wiper Blades with Extra Rubber Refill + 1 Year Warranty (Set of 2) https://a.co/d/56v65WX

Smoke Showing

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Rain-x because that is usually what Walmart has in stock. I also put a teaspoon of blue Dawn in the washer tank to help with the bug grease and salt spray.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Probably need to keep an eye on the reservoir more closely now.
Per the Owner's Manuals, the Canadian-spec versions of the Honda CRVs we've owned have a Low Washer Fluid warning light on the dashboard. I'm wondering if the same is true for our Wranglers.

@Dyolfknip74 to the White courtesy phone.

Sponsored

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Per the Owner's Manuals, the Canadian-spec versions of the Honda CRVs we've owned have a Low Washer Fluid warning light on the dashboard. I'm wondering if the same is true for our Wranglers.

@Dyolfknip74 to the White courtesy phone.
Honestly, cant say we have it up here as I've never seen it but I'm pretty sure we do and I just keep mine topped up.

Medsker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Retired Engineer
I have the BFG ones. They work as good as any other wipers I've had but not really superior. I've had them for about 6 months and they still work good. I love the fact my tires match them. I had my tires rotated at Discount Tire the other day and the workers were all in awe of how cool they were :)