Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
That's a tougher question than it seems since the pictures of Reign show a variety of shades of purple depending on the lighting. But I also don't think the color chips have the same amount of flake in them. So... yes... I think Reign is on the right...
Sponsored

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
I was assuming Reign on the left because it looks more sparkly in the photo, which I assume is the flake in the paint?

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
Haha wow Reign really is a trickster!
If there's enough demand I can take a few more side by side pictures of the two colours, but what I can say is that they are very close in colour until you put them side by side, then it becomes slightly more obvious that Reign is a darker shade. I think the picture exaggerates the difference a small bit, but Xtreme Purple is definitely a bit more of a lilac type purple than Reign. They also both seem to have similar amounts of flake in them from what I can tell on these small palm sized samples.

Sponsored

Chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Freedom Unlimited
Anyone been able to find and order Reign touchup paint yet? Want to repaint wife's wheel inserts to match the new Jeep.

20210810_173507.jpg

Jhorst02

First Name
Jonas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Anyone been able to find and order Reign touchup paint yet? Want to repaint wife's wheel inserts to match the new Jeep.

Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 20210810_173507
Take the paint code to a automotive paint shop and they should be able to mix it for you. Hope it’s only the two stage paint and not some kind of candy cost

Chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Freedom Unlimited
Take the paint code to a automotive paint shop and they should be able to mix it for you. Hope it’s only the two stage paint and not some kind of candy cost
Yeah had a local company who does painting for aftermarket give me a quote that was just ridiculous.....but they recommended the same thing.

TheShadowAuror

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler

Sponsored

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Finally finally. 83 days.

Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club Screenshot_20221009_065918
Yessss! Isn’t this exciting now you and I have about 4 more weeks probably till we get built! 😁

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR Tuscadero, 2023 JLURXR Reign
If there's enough demand I can take a few more side by side pictures of the two colours, but what I can say is that they are very close in colour until you put them side by side, then it becomes slightly more obvious that Reign is a darker shade. I think the picture exaggerates the difference a small bit, but Xtreme Purple is definitely a bit more of a lilac type purple than Reign. They also both seem to have similar amounts of flake in them from what I can tell on these small palm sized samples.
Yes! I demand it. But only if you have free time, and feel like posting more comparisons. 😂. In person, which is most sparkly?

Mitoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon - Crystal Granite
Anyone else gonna go with a blinged out theme? I’m thinking diamonds and crystals everywhere I can think of! And maybe a crown on the hood!
I'll have a crown with the hood lettering, since her name is Lizzie. I'm still mocking up the design in illustrator though.

Red Dirt

First Name
Karla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19BikiniJLUR, 23ReignJLUR, 23MerceS580
Yes! I demand it. But only if you have free time, and feel like posting more comparisons. 😂. In person, which is most sparkly?
I'm new so please forgive me if I'm doing this post wrong. Husband and I were trying to order a Reign for weeks. Finally gave up and found one in transit to a dealership 3 hours away in Dallas. They said it had just arrived on the truck. Took a road trip (I swear he was doing at least 90 the whole way!). The saleslady was nice enough to hide the Jeep waaay in the back so no one would see it. It was a glorious sight. Snagged it after a short trip around the block to get a feel for the Sky One-Touch top.
It's a dark purple that changes slightly in the sunlight. If you look closely at the metal flake you notice some are a fuchsia color and some are dark purple.
Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 10922-01
Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 10922-02
Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 10922-04
Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 10922-05
Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 10922-06
Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 10922-07
Sponsored