Sponsored

Price increase 9/28

Blacktip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR XR
I don't get it?

I ordered my Jeep 2 weeks ago - JLUR XR, towing, safety, hardtop, full-time AWD. MSRP $67060. I configured the same Jeep today, and the price is exactly the same.
Sponsored

John VonJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
I don't get it?

I ordered my Jeep 2 weeks ago - JLUR XR, towing, safety, hardtop, full-time AWD. MSRP $67060. I configured the same Jeep today, and the price is exactly the same.
The website configurator does not reflect the latest prices. It's always slow to update.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

My 2dr Rubi still prices the same as when I ordered.

When are prices locked in? Order confirmation or when delivered or somewhere in between?
You're almost always locked in at the price on your POC. The price on your window sticker, however, will go up with those increases.

Jeeppaul91

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURXR
Occupation
Real Estate
They will continue to go up every so often. Prices usually go up year over year, with the inflation problem they have been going up every quarter.

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
This comes up everytime there is a price increase. If it’s a sold order in your name, all the dealer has to do is check a box at the time of delivery and you are price protected from the date your order was placed.

will some dealers take advantage of this and have you pay the increased price, yes. Are some dealers not aware of this, some claim that. But you should have that discussion up front at the time of ordering that you are price protected.

Sponsored

Jessybaby1231

First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I was trying to place my order through gupton yesterday but i was told the manager wasnt there so i couldnt do it yet. So, i was sent the link to make a depsoit this morning and i did. Then i got a phone call saying it went up like $2000.

I'm pissed because that's not even my fault. I wanted to order it yesterday. They won't honor the price quoted yesterday. So now the whole jeep is over my budget.

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
I was trying to place my order through gupton yesterday but i was told the manager wasnt there so i couldnt do it yet. So, i was sent the link to make a depsoit this morning and i did. Then i got a phone call saying it went up like $2000.

I'm pissed because that's not even my fault. I wanted to order it yesterday. They won't honor the price quoted yesterday. So now the whole jeep is over my budget.
That sucks bad. I'd be pissed. But unfortunately that's the World we live in now.

Maybe you can skip a few options or something to bring the price down that way you still get your Jeep?

Apples491

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR in Hydro Blue, 2004 Lexus GX470
There were two price increases between my order and delivery. The dealer (Gupton) honored the price we agreed to when ordering. Any decent dealer will do the same.
Granger honored the quoted price at the time I placed my order as well.

Jessybaby1231

First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
That sucks bad. I'd be pissed. But unfortunately that's the World we live in now.

Maybe you can skip a few options or something to bring the price down that way you still get your Jeep?
I already eliminated some to get it in my budget. There's nothing else i can give up.

Sponsored

REWJeep

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Altitude Unlimited
Be sure to place your order in exactly the name in which you want your Jeep to be titled. Mine was not, and it caused my dealer some trouble at delivery time to straighten things out in order for him to be able to honor the price when I placed my order.

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
I already eliminated some to get it in my budget. There's nothing else i can give up.
Dang. Sorry to here that. What trim Wrangler were you looking to order? Maybe switch to a different trim/model.

Like if you were going Willys switch to a Willys Sport for example.

Jim1964

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
This is what happens when money is printed and currency gets diluted.

And please don’t twist this into a political partisan statement. It’s not. Every portion of our government and financial entities have participated.

It’s just cause and effect; something to think about when we are offered something for nothing.

Insofar as ordered vehicles, deposit money should never change hands until delivery terms are agreed to. In writing.

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe
FYI:

I submitted an order on Monday. It wasn't placed until Tuesday (09/27) and just got word from dealer that Jeep has increased prices again. Mine went up 1,500.00.
I don't see any increase on the Jeep Build site. If I run my build again on the site the price hasn't changed. So either the Website doesn't show any increase and the dealer system does, or none of the options I picked went up in price. The only big differnce in my order from a lot of others orders is that I ordered a 3.6 with a manual transmission...

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
I don't see any increase on the Jeep Build site. If I run my build again on the site the price hasn't changed. So either the Website doesn't show any increase and the dealer system does, or none of the options I picked went up in price. The only big differnce in my order from a lot of others orders is that I ordered a 3.6 with a manual transmission...
Yes it takes them a while to update the website
Sponsored