Sponsored

JL Wrangler interior photos!

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
It is very possible that I've missed it, but is the red dash on all Rubicon models? I ordered a white Rubicon and am curious if it will have the red dash. I think it looks great and would be stoked if it came with the red dash, but also curious what other color it could be (brushed silver maybe?).
I don't think they will all come with a Red dash, but I don't think anyone knows for certain yet. I would like to see some inside pics of a Granite Crystal JL Rubi.
Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
If my JL stays red, I love the red dash. However, if I get a chance to change the order to blue, I'm wondering what color the dash will be. I'm hoping it is matching and it is blue. We'll know at the reveal, but maybe sooner, the way they are putting out a steady stream of pics and info.

Armycop

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Wrangler, 2010 Camaro SS, 2017 Passat R-Line
Unless the plastic is the same color all the way through it will scratch up and look rough pretty quickly. If it's metal which I highly doubt, it's still going to be hard to maintain.

Armycop

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Wrangler, 2010 Camaro SS, 2017 Passat R-Line
I highlighted my '08 with Duplicolor plastic paint and a matching shift knob. The red dash is too much.

DSC00092.JPG

Covfefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
What I don't like, and it isn't obvious due to the angle of your pic, is that the pattern in the red leather is different between the front seats and the back seats.

Sorry, but from the factory, I would demand upholstery matches. These are those little things that would bug the :asshat: out of me.
The stitching pattern? The front and rear seats are exactly the same if you're referring to color. That's ford's factory redline interior

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Unless the plastic is the same color all the way through it will scratch up and look rough pretty quickly. If it's metal which I highly doubt, it's still going to be hard to maintain.
The early JK dash was the scratchiest plastic I've ever seen. I've taken care of mine, so it still looks pretty good after 10 years, but I can't imagine the JL dash will be nearly as fragile or hard to keep looking good. You can always replace panels, though.

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
The stitching pattern? The front and rear seats are exactly the same if you're referring to color. That's ford's factory redline interior
I think he's referring to the perforation in the front seats. But I think that's due to ventilated seats?

XFinn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon, Lexus NX 200t
I just want a red leather interior like my Mustang
11010521_10203916445855869_7090788122748903368_o.jpg

Does anyone know how much it would roughly cost to have a factory leather interior professionally dyed to red? (seats, door trims, dash, anything leather)
Don't give up hope just yet. Remember the 10A JKR red interior? I'm hoping for a 15A JLR next year that might revisit that rich red interior. I'm a sucker for a (well done) red/black combo interior and the JL's new design seems ideally suited for that look. Fingers crossed! :fingerscrossed:

XFinn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon, Lexus NX 200t
Toyota's FJ Cruiser did an admirable job in color matching the body with the dash and some accent trim. I think the JL's new interior design could crush the FJ's in spades if Jeep's design team was inclined to mimic that concept. Just not sure they'll want to copy their former nemesis.

Sponsored

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Will we see something here in one of the editions? Maybe.

kvnv7zybqjhs.jpg
It was nice of Road and Track to let it "rain into the interior" to give the JL that ready for the elements look. ; - )