2023 Orders - Check in here

Noaharkmd

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne S, Lincoln Navigator
So i got this email from my dealer. Can anyone interpret what this means?

It shows up as d1 since 9/7 on the jeep tracker.

"Jeep Wrangler has a VIN# and is being built (see below for the VIN). The factory estimates the build to be complete near the second week of October."
Sponsored

DawnEll78

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willy's
So i got this email from my dealer. Can anyone interpret what this means?

It shows up as d1 since 9/7 on the jeep tracker.

"Jeep Wrangler has a VIN# and is being built (see below for the VIN). The factory estimates the build to be complete near the second week of October."
Makes sense because most builds are happening about a month after you go into D1.

Will5511984

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Occupation
Retired Army, Farmer
Latest on my Jeep. Still in shipping somewhere. Messaged the salesman today to see if he by chance had any updated info. He said it was still in Toledo waiting to be shipped. I copied and pasted the text from Jeep saying it had been shipped. He then said well it should arrive any day then and said I was getting more info than he does. How is that a thing? Almost a week in shipping somewhere. On a train from Toledo to somewhere before landing in Iowa. Truck would make more sense but I know logic doesn't play into much anymore.
Iā€™m with ya. Tracker says mine was shipped on the 21st with delivery on Oct 14th. Today, tracker updated and now shows my delivery is 31 Oct! Very curious as to what happened to it in the 6 days itā€™s been enRoute! Especially considering Iā€™m less than 8hrs away from Toledo!

Sponsored

J.Ferreira

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tmgps.org
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLWS 6MT
Well, today is the day my JLUR is supposed to ship and it isnā€™t even in production yet. The ship date hasnā€™t changed according to my dealer. I just do not (and never will) understand Jeepā€™s process. Once again, disappointed with my Jeep experienceā€¦there should be a support group. šŸ™„
My supposed ship date is in 3 days, but like yours it hasn't been built or anything yet.

JLJeepdad

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Willys (Ordered 7/22//22)
Occupation
Public Safety
Iā€™m with ya. Tracker says mine was shipped on the 21st with delivery on Oct 14th. Today, tracker updated and now shows my delivery is 31 Oct! Very curious as to what happened to it in the 6 days itā€™s been enRoute! Especially considering Iā€™m less than 8hrs away from Toledo!
Mine had the 31st as well but updated to the 24th I think now. So its going to take a month to go from factory to the dealer? Been seeing a lot getting theirs before it even says shipped and ours say shipped but just floating somewhere lol.

JWWrangler

First Name
Joe Wesche
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited
Makes sense because most builds are happening about a month after you go into D1.
I have been sitting in D1 for a while with no updates. Hoping to have some movement soon. My dates below.....

Order Confirmed Jul-20-2022
Scheduled Aug-01-2022
In Production TBD
Vehicle Built TBD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willy's 2 door, 2023 Willy's 4 door (KZ)
CURRENT STATUS
CODEDESCRIPTIONARRIVALUPDATED
COrder Confirmed2022-09-05
D1Scheduled2022-09-07
EIn Production2022-10-312022-09-16
KZVehicle Built2022-10-312022-09-20
KZMShipped2022-09-26
KZXDelivered

PACKAGE
BRIGHT WHITE CLEAR COAT
BLACK
WRANGLER 4-DOOR SPORT
WILLYā€™S
TECHNOLOGY GROUP
CONVENIENCE GROUP
8-SPD AUTO 850RE TRANS (MAKE)
3.6L V6 24V VVT ETORQUE ENGINE UPG I
BLACK 3-PIECE HARD TOP

Getting closer!

Sponsored

Jocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue 4xe Rubicon
Does that mean its an E code really but not showing up yet?
I don't believe there are separate estimated dates for start of build and end of build. I suspect your dealer meant your jeep is "going to be built" when they said "being built". I interpret that email as saying you are in D1 with a build date of late October.

Cranjis McBasketball

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sahara Altitude
Just saw on jeeptracker.com that an altitude moved to production! Wondering if itā€™s yours?! We ordered about the same day and you moved to D1 about a month before me so thought it was possibly you!?
I wish! Not me. 42 days in D1 and counting. Itā€™s nice to see that at least one Altitude is moving forward but not mine, unfortunately. I have zero patience so Iā€™m surprised Iā€™ve hung in this long. I did open a case with Jeep to see whatā€™s going on and that was a complete waste of time. They told me that Iā€™m in Scheduled status and that they would update me when the status changes. Zero help. Dealer knows nothing, Jeep knows nothing.

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
I wish! Not me. 42 days in D1 and counting. Itā€™s nice to see that at least one Altitude is moving forward but not mine, unfortunately. I have zero patience so Iā€™m surprised Iā€™ve hung in this long. I did open a case with Jeep to see whatā€™s going on and that was a complete waste of time. They told me that Iā€™m in Scheduled status and that they would update me when the status changes. Zero help. Dealer knows nothing, Jeep knows nothing.
Not that I should be surprised, but it seems like there is a lot of inconsistency amongst what dealers know (or maybe choose to share) or don't know. Others have said that once you hit D1 the dealer has access to estimated dates. Others, like yourself, have said their dealer has nothing...

DawnEll78

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willy's
Does that mean its an E code really but not showing up yet?
Could be... could not be. I've been in D1 for 44 days and no movement on the tracker... but doesn't mean I'm in E!! I have no idea where mine stands. Typically it's been a month between D1 and E... but I'm not one of those lucky ones.

DawnEll78

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willy's
I have been sitting in D1 for a while with no updates. Hoping to have some movement soon. My dates below.....

Order Confirmed Jul-20-2022
Scheduled Aug-01-2022
In Production TBD
Vehicle Built TBD
44 days in D1 for me as of today....

Order Confirmed Jul-6-2022
Scheduled Aug-16-2022
In Production TBD
Vehicle Built TBD

No updates at all on my tracker but my dealer said last week that I have less than a month til I'm driving mine... so I'll trust what he says since some people never saw the tracker move and theirs got delivered.
Sponsored