Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Grand Wagoneer 3 series, 2022 Rubicon 392
Had a surprise text yesterday that my 392 was going to be delivered. It was prepared and fully detailed by that afternoon. They gave me a great value for my trade in. Everything went fast and smooth. I couldnā€™t be happier with the buying experience. Thanks @RandyMarion CDJR
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Ordering OPEN & 7% Below Invoice @ RANDY MARION 1858A891-D28F-4072-B6F8-AB2FC87179DD

Blacktip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR XR
This dealer no longer offer that discount. I called and I was told the current offer is $1000 above invoice,

Sponsored

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Gladiator Sport S, '22 Gobi JLR
This dealer no longer offer that discount. I called and I was told the current offer is $1000 above invoice,
Was that for an order or what was on the lot? Because the offer is for an order, find that hard to believe it would be over invoice...

Buckeye hillbilly

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150
Had a surprise text yesterday that my 392 was going to be delivered. It was prepared and fully detailed by that afternoon. They gave me a great value for my trade in. Everything went fast and smooth. I couldnā€™t be happier with the buying experience. Thanks @RandyMarion CDJR
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Ordering OPEN & 7% Below Invoice @ RANDY MARION 1858A891-D28F-4072-B6F8-AB2FC87179DD
Great for you!ā€¦nice rig and enjoy!ā€¦personally, I wouldnā€™t recommend them to my worst enemy. Flew down this morning to pick up my Sahara and it didnā€™t come with a body colored top like I had ordered. The salesman that took my order and deposit didnā€™t get it ordered right. And I didnā€™t get a POC before they placed the order. The salesman no longer works there and the new salesman wasnā€™t aware what I had wanted. And they didnā€™t honor the price that the first guy sent to me when I placed order. Said they couldnā€™t find the paper he had made...šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøā€¦and I sent them a picture of it but wasnā€™t good enough. So I ate a few hundred dollars. I guess they figured it was easier for a customer to absorb a few hundred than a huge dealership absorb itā€¦šŸ˜«ā€¦obviously it was not a good experience for me..all they could offer me was ā€œweā€™re sorry ā€œ. Live and learn. Again, no intentions of raining on your parade, I am happy for you to get yours and it is a sweet looking rig!..šŸ‘šŸ‘āœŒ

No IFS

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
The good dealers come back and let us know when the offers expire. Leaving this posted when itā€™s no longer valid. The basic bait and switch.

yeti1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep JL Two Door Rubicon
The good dealers come back and let us know when the offers expire. Leaving this posted when itā€™s no longer valid they just try to upsell you. The basic bait and switch. They use us in the beginning here at JL wrangler and then when they no longer need us , they forget all about you. They got what they needed from this thread and theyā€™re done moved on
I tried ordering from them when I wanted to place my order for my two door and the salesman acted like he did not know what I was talking about. I do not recommend them.

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Grand Wagoneer 3 series, 2022 Rubicon 392
Great for you!ā€¦nice rig and enjoy!ā€¦personally, I wouldnā€™t recommend them to my worst enemy. Flew down this morning to pick up my Sahara and it didnā€™t come with a body colored top like I had ordered. The salesman that took my order and deposit didnā€™t get it ordered right. And I didnā€™t get a POC before they placed the order. The salesman no longer works there and the new salesman wasnā€™t aware what I had wanted. And they didnā€™t honor the price that the first guy sent to me when I placed order. Said they couldnā€™t find the paper he had made...šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøā€¦and I sent them a picture of it but wasnā€™t good enough. So I ate a few hundred dollars. I guess they figured it was easier for a customer to absorb a few hundred than a huge dealership absorb itā€¦šŸ˜«ā€¦obviously it was not a good experience for me..all they could offer me was ā€œweā€™re sorry ā€œ. Live and learn. Again, no intentions of raining on your parade, I am happy for you to get yours and it is a sweet looking rig!..šŸ‘šŸ‘āœŒ
Man that really sucks! I would be raising hell if I flew in for that. Especially waiting all that time for it to be built.
I went to them a few years back to buy a new GC they had online. Me and a salesmen walked around the whole lot looking for it, they had no idea where it was. Turns out the owners wife took it for her personal vehicle and didnā€™t tell anyone. Long story short, I was told it wouldnā€™t be for sale. I stayed away from them for a while for that reason.
I bought my last JLURD from Gupton motors because it was the best deal I could get near me. Gupton was only offering invoice pricing on the 392 so when Randy Marion offered 7% below on the 392 I had to pull the trigger.
I guess I had the luxury of them being my local dealer, I was able to meet face to face and sign the build sheet with the out the door price at the time I ordered.
Recently I went back to order a Grand Wagoneer 3 series, both salesmen I worked with weā€™re gone. They said thereā€™s no way they can go below msrp on a Grand Wagoneer. So I order it with Gupton instead for 2% below invoice. Only issue I had this time was i gave Gupton my deposit near closing time. That night 2022 orders closed and 2023 orders opened, they dropped the 6.4 and I had to go with the 3.0 turbo I6.
Anyway best of luck getting the Jeep you want.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.