Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
How can you tell it's a 4xe? Is it from the blue accent two hooks?
Have there been any other jeeps with blue hooks? 🤷🏽‍♀️🧐

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
That's some fine detective work.

In that case, if that's Reign, I like it. Looks like a very rich shade and between this and the other few photos of actual vehicles it seems to flop quite a bit depending on lighting conditions.

Sponsored

Sital

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys - Reign
Very cool. But the pessimist in me looks at it and wonders if it's an old pic from the X-treme Purple days...
How can you tell it's a 4xe? Is it from the blue accent tow hooks?
From the tow hooks as mentioned and the (blurry) charging port on the driver's side. Also, the lack of the word "Jeep" on the top of the grill identifies it as a JL instead of a purple JK.

Sponsored

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
And they seem to be consistent enough to get an idea of what the color looks like under different conditions. So far I'm liking what I see, especially pic #2 where it looks like it's being hit by direct sunlight.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR Tuscadero, 2023 JLURXR Reign
And they seem to be consistent enough to get an idea of what the color looks like under different conditions. So far I'm liking what I see, especially pic #2 where it looks like it's being hit by direct sunlight.
Exactly. I’m looking forward to getting my Reign Jeep. I bet in person it will look stunning!

Mitoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon - Crystal Granite
Yea, than you can even look at the dark tones from all of the photos and the color differences in each could be explained simply by the color temperature of the lights indoors vs the sunlight.

If those lights in the factory line photo are cooler, they would have more blue tint to the things photographed under them. meanwhile, the other images are either outdoor, or indirect sunlight indoors, both of which are warmer colors of light.
Sponsored