Too Funny... Jeep driver waves at our Bronco

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
Not that this matters but I thought I'd share. Just found it funny.

Took the Bronco out yesterday instead of our Jeep with the Wife and kids and while I was driving a Jeep was heading our way towards us in the opposite lane.

I said to my Wife look here comes a Jeep at least I don't have to worry about waiving. And the second I said that the guy in the Jeep waves. Of course I waved back. I was surprised a Jeep guy waved at the Bronco.

I just found it funny the second I said that he waved. 🤣
Sponsored

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
When the wife is driving the Bronco she says she gets waves all the time from Jeeps. I still wonder if its just people being nice, or if they are just taking a quick glance and not noticing its a Bronco until its too late lol. She also tried to convince me that I need to wave to Broncos when I'm in the Jeep... nope, that's weird.

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
When I had a 69 Bronco (and a CJ5) the competitive spirit was all in fun. Have many Jeepers become elitist Harley types as many are? ( I wave back to imports) 🥺

OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
When the wife is driving the Bronco she says she gets waves all the time from Jeeps. I still wonder if its just people being nice, or if they are just taking a quick glance and not noticing its a Bronco until its too late lol. She also tried to convince me that I need to wave to Broncos when I'm in the Jeep... nope, that's weird.
I wondered the same. Lol. Might have been a mistake. Some of these guys and gals are so programmed to wave its like second nature. Might have been just a reflex. 🤣

Sponsored

Punkn89

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Ha, all kidding aside, I’m all for it. Exclusivity sucks. I‘ll wave to anyone on a sweet looking 4x4 with big tires. Especially when the roof is off 🤙

Builds a better community.

Jeep Wrangler JL Too Funny... Jeep driver waves at our Bronco 74EAF29F-BA47-4F91-8FBE-26CD1CD3ED5C

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
I thought this thread was going to be about the guy who was mad his Jeep hasn't come in yet when he was told it should be here by now.

Still funny though... I did almost wave to Bronco the other day. Stopped mid wave though and tried to play it off.

JLTruman

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler jlus bright white
Vehicle Showcase
I thought this thread was going to be about the guy who was mad his Jeep hasn't come in yet when he was told it should be here by now.

Still funny though... I did almost wave to Bronco the other day. Stopped mid wave though and tried to play it off.
Fun fact, it was actually a lady complaining. Not that it matters.

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
Fun fact, it was actually a lady complaining.
I'm resisting the urge to slam that alleyoop...

In all fairness, if a Bronco waves at me in the Jeep, or a Jeep waves at me in the Bronco.... I always wave back. I like to think of myself as a nice guy (evidenced by, again, me not commenting on the complaining...)

Sponsored

sentience

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lexus GX, 2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Occupation
bureaucrat@gov
While at the office, I drive a fleet pool vehicle.

I’m sure there’s more than one Jeep driver wondering why someone in a government marked Ford is waving at them.

Bulletbill

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I will give a thumbs up to Broncos as I can appreciate other 4x4s. However, I second guessed myself the other day as I realized from a distance it could look like the middle finger and might explain the return wave from some of them👍.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JeepViking13

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
I will give a thumbs up to Broncos as I can appreciate other 4x4s. However, I second guessed myself the other day as I realized from a distance it could look like the middle finger and could explain the return wave from some of the other drivers👍.
Especially if you give the two finger wave. Almost always looks like 🖕
Sponsored