First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler, 2023 Rubicon
Calm down, been in D1 for 38 days here
Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 8E87A898-03A0-4353-A94E-BFE5CF82A0AB
Iā€™m just happy to see movement. Itā€™s not like I think Iā€™m getting it asap.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR Tuscadero, 2023 JLURXR Reign
For those modding the interiors of the Reign Rubicons, are you going with purple not knowing the shade, red to match the dash or something else entirely?
I ordered dark saddle/black seats. Instead of red accents ie stitching, dash panels, you get silver/gray stitching/silver dark panels and brown seats, which Iā€™ll probably change out with katzkins at some point.

Sponsored

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Just put my order in with the saddle/black leather seats. Canā€™t wait and yes, 2 door manual Rubicon with 4.88. As a Jeep should be, 2 doors with manual.

Oh and you canā€™t get it with a snorkel, I tried.

Before anyone asks, yes this is a replacement for my 21 and expect a sad post in the next week or so about that Jeep.

Mitoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon - Crystal Granite
Just put my order in with the saddle/black leather seats. Canā€™t wait and yes, 2 door manual Rubicon with 4.88. As a Jeep should be, 2 doors with manual.

Oh and you canā€™t get it with a snorkel, I tried.

Before anyone asks, yes this is a replacement for my 21 and expect a sad post in the next week or so about that Jeep.
Did you order through Lakeland as well? And yes, Greenway service sucks, as does Napleton from my experience.

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Did you order through Lakeland as well? And yes, Greenway service sucks, as does Napleton from my experience.
No, Laura just outside of St Louis. I bought my last Jeep from them and they where great. Not the greatest deal. But they where good to me on a off the lot Jeep last year and earned my loyalty.

Itā€™s 2% below invoice plus $499 admin fee. So not the best deal, but not the worse. Mark in Louisiana has great deals.

Sponsored

kristiin501

First Name
Kristin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Pretty sure the 5 I know of all have the same production date, we will see in 2 weeks. It will be a race on which 1 gets to the dealer first, these may be the first Reigns produced for the public.
My weekly check in with my dealer and the build date got pushed another day to 9/17. 39 days in D1 and counting...

Yankee1019

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500 Crew Cab, 2023 JLU Reign Willys
My weekly check in with my dealer and the build date got pushed another day to 9/17. 39 days in D1 and counting...
Be thankful. I've been in D for 47 days and I'm sure there are people that have been there longer.

guadalupeanne

First Name
Guadalupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Where's everyone from?
I'm in the Fort Lauderdale area.

Im wondering which areas will have a few reigns rolling around.
Ft Lauderdale/Hollywood here. We will probably pass each other when we finally get our jeeps šŸ˜ where did you order your from? I ordered from Massey Yardley.