Sponsored

HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Why thank you, sir. I throw the top back every chance I get.
Our weather is always changing, but my top is always back if it isn't raining. One reason I urge people to get the dual top group.

Before I got the Jeep I was *all about* taking the doors off. I still do take them off some, but honestly it doesn't thrill me like it did at first.

Little kids in cars passing me at 80 on the freeway ALWAYS have big smiles and waves for me when they are off tho.

Sponsored

Sponsored

HydroBlueFan

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR XR
Iā€™m joining the club! Picked up on 8/30! Loving my Hydro, the color is amazing!!!!
Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club 97193262-9B95-4802-8244-C12D51EEF8D3
That Hydro Blue is truly stunning! I have one in production now, but with black fenders and grill. I look forward to joining the Hydro Blue club, once it arrives. My first Jeep!

HydroBlueFan

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR XR
Beautiful. I have one on the way that should be here any day now.
Iā€™ve been following your posts on the forum for a while now, as we wait for our orders to be built. Mine is a Hydro Blue JLURXR with 3.6 V6 and AT. Black hardtop, fenders & grill. First Jeepā€¦. ! At 72 years old, I figure why not???
Enjoy your Jeep and donā€™t forget to post a picture!

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Today was a four-er.

4 seperate incidents of strangers, ranging from 17 to 85, gushing over Hydro Hazel. The color certainly invokes emotion in people.

If you own or have ordered a Hydro:

Bill_BCNtoNY

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue JLU Sahara 3.6
Occupation
Independent strategy advisor
Today was a four-er.

4 seperate incidents of strangers, ranging from 17 to 85, gushing over Hydro Hazel. The color certainly invokes emotion in people.

If you own or have ordered a Hydro:
Looking forward to picking mine up soon-ish (waiting on shipping at this point only!). 4xe Rubicon with the soft top, non-colored fenders and steel bumpers šŸ¤¤

Kryten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Iā€™ve been following your posts on the forum for a while now, as we wait for our orders to be built. Mine is a Hydro Blue JLURXR with 3.6 V6 and AT. Black hardtop, fenders & grill. First Jeepā€¦. ! At 72 years old, I figure why not???
Enjoy your Jeep and donā€™t forget to post a picture!
I should have pictures to share some time tomorrow. Hydro Blue really is a beautiful color. I canā€™t wait to see it in person!
Sponsored