2023 Orders - Check in here

Broncosfan

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator 1992 Jeep Cherokee
I wish I could ask your guy about mine!!!! Emailed my guy today but nothing yet. I just said that I've seen that the tracker is SUPER inaccurate in regards to showing status so was hoping for an update. I don't want to be that person but....
My guy just send me a pic of his order screen that shows my order and update. I'm dealing directly with the sales manager. He wouldn't have access to your order.
Sponsored

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul

CapeArt

First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Sport S, Porsche 987S, MazdaSpeed Miata
I see a build sheet for a 6-speed MT 2-door ordered 2 days after mine showing up on cyrpto...there is hope! 😁

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe
Crypto stickers has only been showing 30 or 40 orders updated each day during the last few days. In the past those numbers were sometimes up in the low 100 for the day. I wonder if they are making a lot of Jeeps for dealers orders???

isash30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 2022, Ordered Jeep Sahara 4xE 23 Sarge Grn
The Jeep tracker is absolutely inaccurate and behind.. I texted my dealer/sales person and he said my Jeep was supposed to be shipped yesterday. The Tracker shows in Production since 8/27 and Jeeporders/Crypto has my sticker and build

Sponsored

Morrepe

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 dr Sarge Green Willys, Soft Top 3.6L MT
I see a build sheet for a 6-speed MT 2-door ordered 2 days after mine showing up on cyrpto...there is hope! 😁
There are 78 2 dr 2023 orders (of which mine is one) showing on Crypto. Of those, only 5 build sheets. Of those, only 1 sticker. Settle in fellow two door orderers.

StellasRide

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler
So, I received my sticker this morning with no other movements on any trackers. Called my dealer to see what’s up, and lordy I wasn’t prepared. My “Dude” is already made and staged in Toledo waiting on shipment. He said anywhere from a few days to two weeks depending on a driver. Now this, I’m excited about….

Sponsored

Oakley2020

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon XR
Last week my dealer said my build got pushed from Sept 9th to the 22nd. Just got a text from them 5 mins ago and he said my mine started production today. Trackers all still show scheduled.

Ironjaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Crypto stickers has only been showing 30 or 40 orders updated each day during the last few days. In the past those numbers were sometimes up in the low 100 for the day. I wonder if they are making a lot of Jeeps for dealers orders???
There is only 748 people signed up on crypto. If the vin numbers are already up over 60,000 that is not many people signed up.

QuietChaos

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JGCL
If I have an estimated ship date from the dealership but still in scheduled status is the ship date actually the build date???

HydroBlueFan

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR XR
Update..dealer texted and said moved to KZLD. He said In Transit - but showing delayed…oh well, one step closer…I’ll gladly wait now for a couple weeks..👍…wishing patience and good luck to everyone waiting..🤞
My JLURXR has been in production 10 days now. It should be finished any day now. Glad you are so close to getting into your new Jeep. Post a picture of it on the Show & Tell thread once you have it. It will be worth the wait…. You’ll see!

Vulcaris

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, '23 Wrangler Willys(maybe)
There are 78 2 dr 2023 orders (of which mine is one) showing on Crypto. Of those, only 5 build sheets. Of those, only 1 sticker. Settle in fellow two door orderers.
Stop. I cannot take any more good news, I'm too overloaded with joy.
Sponsored