OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club

Scottism

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Ok, I've read thru this entire thread and didn't see anyone getting a 2 door JL OB yet. Has anyone seen one yet?
Sponsored

jasceni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Ocean Blue
Ok, I've read thru this entire thread and didn't see anyone getting a 2 door JL OB yet. Has anyone seen one yet?
I was in paint as of yesterday, no one else has posted anything else about a OB 2 door

McBeeve

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2-door Rubicon
Occupation
Facilities Administrator
I was in paint as of yesterday, no one else has posted anything else about a OB 2 door
For what it's worth, my 2-door OB Rubicon is built but stuck in JB waiting for a headliner.

Sponsored

avei5150

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
For what it's worth, my 2-door OB Rubicon is built but stuck in JB waiting for a headliner.
Who told you it was headliner? I am in JB as well, have been for a week, and I ordered the hardtop headliner.

Brickwall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road
I’ve been stuck in JS for over a week now. Dealer says “estimated” ship date of May 30 ...

avei5150

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve been stuck in JS for over a week now. Dealer says “estimated” ship date of May 30 ...
This is one of the things that worries me the most. I've been in JB for 7 days, and I do not have an ETA for being done or shipping or to the dealer. I've seen people get ETA's after D1, and once they clear I. The fact that they have TBD in the system worries me.

Brickwall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is one of the things that worries me the most. I've been in JB for 7 days, and I do not have an ETA for being done or shipping or to the dealer. I've seen people get ETA's after D1, and once they clear I. The fact that they have TBD in the system worries me.
I’m not holding my breath I’ll see this thing anytime soon.

avei5150

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
I’m not holding my breath I’ll see this thing anytime soon.
Hey at least you have an estimated, while may slip ship date. The absence of one leads me to believe they are waiting on something with no arrival date.

Sponsored

Brickwall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey at least you have an estimated, while may slip ship date. The absence of one leads me to believe they are waiting on something with no arrival date.
The ship date came from my dealer, not exactly a source of reliable info lol ... I’ve been tracking my order myself on Jeepgarage and delivery is TBD

avei5150

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
So, I just got my window sticker from Cryptostickers. I was wondering what the time from when you had a window sticker to when the Jeep shipped was ? I found out from the 866 number that since I’m in the DC area they won’t rail ship it.

Is his false hope or is this a thing ?

keviper

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Winter Edition
So, I just got my window sticker from Cryptostickers. I was wondering what the time from when you had a window sticker to when the Jeep shipped was ? I found out from the 866 number that since I’m in the DC area they won’t rail ship it.

Is his false hope or is this a thing ?
That's a real thing. Basically the entire mid atlantic and a couple other spots are shipped directly by truck from the factory.

WranglerAz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2019 JLR, 2000 TJ
Finally picked her up!! Was disappointed that she had a few small scratches on the back fender but the dealer said they will take care of that on Friday. I’m in love with her and I just want to enjoy her before changing anything, but I don’t plan to lift or change her tires I like her the way she is!! I traded in my old JK, so happy to get rid of that car because I was suckered into getting her.

CE029280-F3D4-4183-BB9D-CD15120F8713.jpeg

88069089-3FA0-4C63-80DC-927C8E0584FC.jpeg
Congratulations, I hope you were not also suckered into this Bluebicon.
Sponsored