ORDER TRACKING for your Jeep Wrangler

Status
Not open for further replies.

warc1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2dr JL Rubicon, 2016 Corvette Z06
Is it truly a smaller trafficked website? That surprises me.
As I write, they have 147 members signed in while this site has 456. Just about all of their traffic is on a couple of boards devoted to the Jeep Cherokee. The rest of the 60 odd boards are a virtual ghost town.

warc1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2dr JL Rubicon, 2016 Corvette Z06
There is another site that also tracks orders. I’m wondering how they get away with providing the same service.
While they don't make a secret of their service, their tracking forum is hidden from view and restricted to subscribing members. That, combined with their lower traffic, means lower visibility that may be protecting them for now.

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
Sorry to read this for everyone involved. You and @JLWFdealerguy have been wonderful.

T
Hi all -

Unfortunately, due to circumstances outside of my control, we will no longer be able to track orders as of today. Believe me, no one is more disappointed about this than me and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our goal when we first started this service was to help as many of our users as possible so we kept it free for as long as possible. As word spread, we had to enlist help to keep up with the growing demand. Suffice it to say, it got some unwanted attention, which led to tracking becoming unavailable. I also was not able to be personally involved (as I would have liked) to possibly prevent these issues.

We are going to give a FULL REFUND for anyone that has made payment to JLWF Dealer Guy. The only two requirements:
  1. Your Jeep has not yet been delivered (meaning you are still on the last spreadsheet which I have a copy of).
  2. Send a copy of the PayPal receipt/payment confirmation to [email protected].
  • When you forward the receipt please INCLUDE YOUR JLWF USERNAME and VON (if it is not already on the receipt) so we can match it up. WITHOUT THIS INFO WE CANNOT ISSUE A REFUND.
  • I will be collecting these emails and sending payments out ONCE at the end of each day, so please bear with me.
We hope to one day be able to bring back tracking in the future, but until then, as this thread has been an invaluable resource for many so we’re going to keep it open for users to continue discussing their orders, production statuses (from the JL hotline, Jeep chat, their own dealerships) etc.

Thanks all and my sincere apologies again.

Thanks for everything you did.

My dealer and jeep chat will hope mine shows up soon.

Sponsored

Fred

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2 door Rubicon X in Anvil
Hi all -

Unfortunately, due to circumstances outside of my control, we will no longer be able to track orders as of today. Believe me, no one is more disappointed about this than me and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our goal when we first started this service was to help as many of our users as possible so we kept it free for as long as possible. As word spread, we had to enlist help to keep up with the growing demand. Suffice it to say, it got some unwanted attention, which led to tracking becoming unavailable. I also was not able to be personally involved (as I would have liked) to possibly prevent these issues.

We are going to give a FULL REFUND for anyone that has made payment to JLWF Dealer Guy. The only two requirements:
  1. Your Jeep has not yet been delivered (meaning you are still on the last spreadsheet which I have a copy of).
  2. Send a copy of the PayPal receipt/payment confirmation to [email protected].
  • When you forward the receipt please INCLUDE YOUR JLWF USERNAME and VON (if it is not already on the receipt) so we can match it up. WITHOUT THIS INFO WE CANNOT ISSUE A REFUND.
We hope to one day be able to bring back tracking in the future, but until then, as this thread has been an invaluable resource for many so we’re going to keep it open for users to continue discussing their orders, production statuses (from the JL hotline, Jeep chat, their own dealerships) etc.

Thanks all and my sincere apologies again.
Thanks Jay for all you have done! Your hard work was greatly appreciated!

greenJLmachine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Toyota FJ Cruiser, BMW X3
Vehicle Showcase
There is another site that also tracks orders. I’m wondering how they get away with providing the same service.
They don’t charge for the service. They provide it for “premium” members (meaning level 3+ On their forums). Dunno, maybe that makes a difference.

Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
They don’t charge for the service. They provide it for “premium” members (meaning level 3+ On their forums). Dunno, maybe that makes a difference.
They do charge for tracking, it's $20 or $25 per VIN. That’s their ‘premium’ charge. I know plenty of people that paid for that tracking when it wasn’t available here.

greenJLmachine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Toyota FJ Cruiser, BMW X3
Vehicle Showcase
They do charge for tracking, it's $20 or $25 per VIN. That’s their ‘premium’ charge. I know plenty of people that paid for that tracking when it wasn’t available here.
Must be a different site then. I DIDN’T pay for the place I’m yltalking about.

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
Right, but I think what he was saying is that it wasn't a charge for the tracking...it's a charge to become a premium level. That premium level gains access to the tracking. (Semantics).

redjlrubi

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
55Chevy, 1926 Firetruck, 40' Tiffin Motorhome
Occupation
Fire Captain, 30yrs
Told my dealer if it doesn’t show up before June, I’m canceling for a 19.
I just told my dealer yesterday that if my jeep was not here by june 30, (my bday) that I was cancelling my order for a 2019 diesel jeep.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.