Sponsored

Jeeps in Alorton Hell Jail... (The New Marion)

OP
OP
Yellow109r

Yellow109r

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLUR, Bright White
Occupation
Aircraft Industrial Engineer for the DoD
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Afaccini

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Hi all -

Unfortunately, due to circumstances outside of my control, we will no longer be able to track orders as of today. Believe me, no one is more disappointed about this than me and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our goal when we first started this service was to help as many of our users as possible so we kept it free for as long as possible. As word spread, we had to enlist help to keep up with the growing demand. Suffice it to say, it got some unwanted attention, which led to tracking becoming unavailable. I also was not able to be personally involved (as I would have liked) to possibly prevent these issues.

We are going to give a FULL REFUND for anyone that has made payment to JLWF Dealer Guy. The only two requirements:
  1. Your Jeep has not yet been delivered (meaning you are still on the last spreadsheet which I have a copy of).
  2. Send a copy of the PayPal receipt/payment confirmation to [email protected].
  • When you forward the receipt please INCLUDE YOUR JLWF USERNAME and VON (if it is not already on the receipt) so we can match it up. WITHOUT THIS INFO WE CANNOT ISSUE A REFUND.
  • I will be collecting these emails and sending payments out ONCE at the end of each day, so please bear with me.
We hope to one day be able to bring back tracking in the future, but until then, as this thread has been an invaluable resource for many so we’re going to keep it open for users to continue discussing their orders, production statuses (from the JL hotline, Jeep chat, their own dealerships) etc.

Thanks all and my sincere apologies again.
FYI!!

chadc880

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Well considering Drillionaire is MIA I figured FCA was cracking down on outside tracking information leaks. I was wondering when it was going to bite JLWF in the butt.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Well considering Drillionaire is MIA I figured FCA was cracking down on outside tracking information leaks. I was wondering when it was going to bite JLWF in the butt.
I think it’s precisely just that, a crackdown. It’s too bad for our dealer guy.

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Dang. I was going to say that it looks like at least 4 of us have been steadily getting our Jeeps 3 weeks after entering Alorton. So for all of you who know you’re in Alorton just wait 3 weeks since your arrival and it should be there at your Dealer soon!

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
There are other worlds than these

Sponsored

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Today my jeep transferred over to in dealer inventory. In transit, yet in dealer invetory. Who can help me with that info?

drfeli

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Today my jeep transferred over to in dealer inventory. In transit, yet in dealer invetory. Who can help me with that info?
my jeep still showing at dealers website in transit and in inventory,,,,i picked it up Thursday

Afaccini

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Dang. I was going to say that it looks like at least 4 of us have been steadily getting our Jeeps 3 weeks after entering Alorton. So for all of you who know you’re in Alorton just wait 3 weeks since your arrival and it should be there at your Dealer soon!
It looks like mine left Alorton 5/16. But no further information. A real nice lady from the hotline told me it’s expected to get off rail June 1st at 9:40pm. But I’m not seeing it as in transit or on rail. It entered Alorton 5/07.
Sponsored