Sponsored

2023 orders and Tread Lightly discounts...

tlzfjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport, 2023 JLUR on order.
Has anyone with an order for a 2023 Jeep been told the Tread Lightly discount may not be applicable??? I realize it's up to each dealership as to if they will accept it, but this dealership has a long history of acceptance as long as the program is available. Makes me wonder if there's not some news coming later....hope not!!!
Sponsored

rubicon20032003

First Name
Joe wrong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl
They can’t see if they are in program still intell 23s ship.22s you can use thread lighty

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
Is the tread lightly discount a US only thing?

Signed, curious Canadian

PandaJL

First Name
Aly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Wrangler
When I placed my order the dealership specifically asked if I was a tread lightly member and told me to sign up 30 days before delivery for another 1% off. This was late July / early august so would imply it is valid for 2023

Sponsored

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
Personally I would join now and order your Jeep. You never know when Stellantis will change things. If memory serves me, they dropped Tread Lightly last fall for several months. It’s up in the air if Stellantis would honor Tread Lightly if you already had a purchase code.

Grumps

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Reign JLURD
Dealer I went through to order my 2023 JWURD quoted me 5% below invoice and 6% below if I had an “affiliate” code.

donvia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport S
I have had 2 dealers tell me that Tread Lightly is not showing available (right now) for my '23 JLURXR order. If it is in place at time of delivery, they would honor it.

rubicon20032003

First Name
Joe wrong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl
I have had 2 dealers tell me that Tread Lightly is not showing available (right now) for my '23 JLURXR order. If it is in place at time of delivery, they would honor it.
That’s true.Like I said before.They won’t know if available intell 23s ship .Doesn’t show them which 23s are in program intell then

rubicon20032003

First Name
Joe wrong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl
When I placed my order the dealership specifically asked if I was a tread lightly member and told me to sign up 30 days before delivery for another 1% off. This was late July / early august so would imply it is valid for 2023
That’s false .Dealer doesn’t know what models are eligible intell the 23s ship

Sponsored

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
FCA Affiliate website just states that a 'Jeep Wrangler' is currently eligible (right now), but doesn't differentiate at all between model years.

I've had multiple dealers offer affiliate pricing (or better) through the Tread Lightly program for '23 quotes on factory orders. On the other hand, dealers aren't required to participate and I've found some that won't right now, even when they had in the past (usually wanting full retail even on factory orders).

Philly_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

I say sign up now and hope it works out! I did last year when it was no longer being accepted, placed my order, and then Stellantis decided to accept it again. I contacted Gupton (where I ordered) and asked if I could get the extra 1% off MSRP and they agreed. Just had to be a member for 30 days before I took delivery.

It goes to a great cause and worst case you get some tire coupons and a free t-shirt!

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Don't procrastinate and wait until 30 days before expected delivery. Go ahead and register now.

Mitoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon - Crystal Granite
My quote from my dealer included it, and my order is placed.

Astheros

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda Pilot
the dealer i ordered with specifically said they do not honor the tread lightly discount. i still went with them bc they had no deposit required to place order.
Sponsored