Status
Not open for further replies.

cedxc2005

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Red JL Sport S (Gabrielle)
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Maybe FCA busted down @JLWF Dealer Guy door, took his computer and has him under house arrest. Marion could be his code word for help!!! :cwl:
In which case, he's doomed. No Jeeper has ever broken out of Marion!
Sponsored

MiniMedic_17

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase
According to the Urban Dictionary, Marion means this:

Marion
The most beautiful girl you will ever see in your life who will always put a smile on your face. Marion is a very smart girl who can be very clumsy and forgetful at times but will always make up for it. She draws every guys attention and every guy is jealous of the guys she's with. This gorgeous girl only settles for the one guy who will treat her right and not try and date her because of her looks, but yet her personality. If you're ever lucky enough to have a girl named Marion, never let her go and always do your best to please her.

So maybe he is out looking for Marion or he's with her right now and she's not allowing him to update the sheet :cwl::cwl:

Dclark19

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Road King, HD Ultra Classic & Wrangler JLU
According to the Urban Dictionary, Marion means this:

Marion
The most beautiful girl you will ever see in your life who will always put a smile on your face. Marion is a very smart girl who can be very clumsy and forgetful at times but will always make up for it. She draws every guys attention and every guy is jealous of the guys she's with. This gorgeous girl only settles for the one guy who will treat her right and not try and date her because of her looks, but yet her personality. If you're ever lucky enough to have a girl named Marion, never let her go and always do your best to please her.

So maybe he is out looking for Marion or he's with her right now and she's not allowing him to update the sheet :cwl::cwl:
Spot on I bet

Sponsored

4wrangler

First Name
Theresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jl, and 14 Wrangler Oscar Mike
Question for the members who have received their JL’s: every once in a while I can hear a squeal when my JL starts.. Like a fan belt is loose or something, I asked another member and they say they hear it occasionally as well... Does anyone else experience this noise?? I have had my JL for 17 days now and I have heard it since day 2... Not sure if it is my Jl or if it something with the design, just thought it was odd that 2 JL owners heard it.... Anyone Else???

TReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Got my deposit back today. I asked for the trail rail management system to be removed. They wouldn't do it. Asked for a new order without it. They wouldn't do it. Asked for my deposit and they did that. Lost a sale on a $55k Jeep over a $200 option. The whole experience post placing the order was terrible.
New order placed with @Koons_of_Tysons_Corner.

Sponsored

Scott1911

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2 Door Unicorn
Question for the members who have received their JL’s: every once in a while I can hear a squeal when my JL starts.. Like a fan belt is loose or something, I asked another member and they say they hear it occasionally as well... Does anyone else experience this noise?? I have had my JL for 17 days now and I have heard it since day 2... Not sure if it is my Jl or if it something with the design, just thought it was odd that 2 JL owners heard it.... Anyone Else???
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/squeal-when-starting-jl-update-new-problem.3945/

Kery00

First Name
Kery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango, Ford CMAX, Punk'n Jeep on the way
Any thoughts on this:

upload_2018-5-18_14-18-8.png

I only ask as my Jeep is getting really close and checking my email every 5 minutes is not causing the spreadsheet to update.

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon OBM
My all blue Rubi was delivered to Dennis Dillon this morning...WOOHOO!!!! :rock::clap::jk::flag:

The only drawback is that the bumpers which were ordered 2 days after placing the order still have not arrived and I'm being told that they are still another 4-6 weeks out, really??? :headbang::computerrage::angry: They can still add the other mods tho.

May have to take possession without the new bumpers and winch and return when they become available...another road trip :clap:

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
The dealer just unloaded my jeep off the delivery truck today and sent me these photos. It sucks that I can't pick her up til Monday due to being in Cancun for the weekend. Stoked as hell, and cannot wait to finalize the purchase and bring her home.

imagejpeg_1.jpg

imagejpeg_2.jpg

imagejpeg_0.jpg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.