• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: 5x Nitto Ridge Grappler 34 with wheels & tpms

Sitting Duk

First Name
Duk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Sport-S
For Sale: 5x Nitto Ridge Grappler 34 with wheels & tpms

For Sale: Ready to go complete (5x) 34" tires, 17" wheels & tpms set from my Jeep 2 door. Just pop 'em on and go! whats included (5 of each):

- Nitto Ridge Grappler 34" (285/75r17 load C)
- Level 8 Tracker (17x8.5, 4.5 backspace)
- TPMS sensors (works for 2014 -2018 JK & JL wranglers)

- balanced and ready to go!

These are in good condition. Rotated once (5-tire rotation). These were my daily tires. Plenty of tread left. 14/32nd -15/32nd. Tires are very popular with great reviews.
The wheels have few scratches on the lips of 3 wheels (see pic). Never had a problem. *scratches were with different tires.

located in SoCal, Glendale area
asking price: $900 or reasonable offer (obo)
contact me for any questions.

thanks,
duk

IMG_1322.jpg

IMG_1325.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1280.jpg

IMG_1281.jpg

IMG_1283.jpg

IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1285.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Sitting Duk

First Name
Duk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bump. These are NOT your typical 285/70...These are the 285/75! They are larger and beefier than the 33s. see the difference.

34 vs 33.jpg

HiJinx69

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited JL, 2014 Mazda 6, 2010 Honda Odyssey, Yamaha FZ-09
They look nice, exactly the kind of wheels and tire size I’m looking for. Will you ship? Unfortunately, I’m in VA.

OP
OP

Sitting Duk

First Name
Duk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They look nice, exactly the kind of wheels and tire size I’m looking for. Will you ship? Unfortunately, I’m in VA.
Thanks, unfortunately, I have no experience shipping tires! these are 64lbs a tire plus the wheels, which is another 25+ lbs?...can't imagine the shipping cost to be cheap. but if you're willing to pay for shipping, I can look into it.

HiJinx69

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited JL, 2014 Mazda 6, 2010 Honda Odyssey, Yamaha FZ-09
Thanks, unfortunately, I have no experience shipping tires! these are 64lbs a tire plus the wheels, which is another 25+ lbs?...can't imagine the shipping cost to be cheap. but if you're willing to pay for shipping, I can look into it.
Give it some time. You just put it up for sale and I’m sure someone local will grab it. Good luck!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Sitting Duk

First Name
Duk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, still for sale.
I have a potential buyer but I will have to separate the tires and wheels, which I rather not...
If anyone is interested in the whole set let me know soon!