Better than factory non-LED headlights w/o 2nd mortgage on home

ep-80

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLUR
not trying to steal this thread and also wanted to get back on topic. but for the clocking of the beamtech what way does everyone have them at?
Sponsored

Jtclayton612

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
not trying to steal this thread and also wanted to get back on topic. but for the clocking of the beamtech what way does everyone have them at?
There’s instructions somewhere because it is important, I think it has two sets of leds along the body of it and the ones that are situated farther back need to be on the bottom? Don’t take my word for it though.

ep-80

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLUR
There’s instructions somewhere because it is important, I think it has two sets of leds along the body of it and the ones that are situated farther back need to be on the bottom? Don’t take my word for it though.
That is where I am lost on it because they have stagderd lights on both sides. The one that is closer to the end is the low beam and the one closer to the housing is the high beam. Both ends are facing 12 o'clock and 6 o'clock (well as close as they can be) but same out come if the high beams are turned on they do not shine upward

DEdney1775

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0 Sport
I'm thinking of getting the beamtech for my 20 Sport. Anybody have any instructions on how to install them?

Chupacabra

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
I'm thinking of getting the beamtech for my 20 Sport. Anybody have any instructions on how to install them?
Mine were oriented correctly out of the box.

On my 2.0, I just had to remove the front grille, which if I recall correctly takes about half-dozen of those plastic push-pins, and then the rest is held in by snap-in connectors. It made me nervous pulling that hard to get them out but nothing broke :)

Then there's a few bolts on each headlight assembly to take them out. Probably took me half hour to take it apart and put it all back together.

I got the Beamtech's without the fan because they were a little shorter and didn't want to deal with a little fan burning out. The non-fan ones are still plenty bright and are a huge improvement over the halogens. Going on 2 years now with them and no problems.

Sponsored

CJ99X

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Sahara
Go to 3 minutes he tells you

Hucke_250

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited Sport
I suggest a good set of led fog lights (oem, or aftermarket) to go along with the led bulbs. The led bulbs in the halogen housing do increase night time visibility, but the led fog lights along with the led bulbs truly made night time visibility great.

AOBE

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR XR 2.0L
Occupation
Self Employed
https://a.co/d/b36miHB

I ran these on my JK, they were super bright and looked great, never had any issues.

Punkn89

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Whatever you do, aim them correctly or you’ll get a ton of oncoming cars flashing their high beams at you. Hated that with my JK.
Sponsored