Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

areilly

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wrangler Willys Sport
Finally got some movement on my order from March 15th. Just yesterday it was still showing as "Scheduled". I emailed my dealer and this morning they said it was in G status, and today the tracker finally updated. Build sheet link returns nothing which seems odd... but I'm happy something is finally happening.

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. jee

LiveLoveJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Extreme Recon Edition
anyone else scheduled for June 24th still waiting??? I feel abandoned..lol
I checked mine on Sunday (8/7)in the afternoon. I had talked to my dealer on Friday (8/5)and Saturday (8/6). Friday I was told shipped to JB. On Saturday he told me that I was not built and that his rep has told him that the reinforced tire carrier was on back order and he was convinced I would be delayed in JB status, and that trains were also unavailable for any shipping to Texas so he said I would be shipped to storage.

Fast forward to Sunday (the day after dealer told me I would be stuck in JB) and my tracker updates to built and the September 24th delivery date that had been there while in production was now TBD. As of yesterday, the 10th my dealer has confirmed I am built, and was actually built on Saturday but his system
had not updated. I have a window sticker, and the dealer system shows KZLD status, so itā€™s been released for shipping and there is no estimate for a delivery date. The wonderful folks on the phone informed me that the KZLD status means there is some sort of delay on shippingā€¦..probably a train issue coming to TX, but they say there is a high probability that I will take delivery by months end.

I say Iā€™ll believe it when I see it. I have no faith in anyone in this process. No one will ever give you a concrete answer. So I listen to my dealer, then I listen to Jeep chat and watch the tracker and figure the truth is somewhere in the middle of all that.

And by the wayā€¦.the wait does NOT get any easier once the vehicle actually exists. Waiting still sucks. And I am so saddened to see you have made no process. You ordered two days after me, you were supposed to get yours two days after mine lol šŸ˜‚ā€¦And all these older orders were supposed to have theirs months before usā€¦..but we have all seen how this process plays out.

If I wasn't waiting on a Jeepā€¦.I would have walked away months ago. But ya knowā€¦.itā€™s a Jeepā€¦.so itā€™s worth the wait.

AngieGal816

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1948 Willys, 22 Rubicon XR, 23 Willys XR ordered
Just delivered! Pizza tracker says itā€™s still in production šŸ˜‚. Now the wait to pick it up.

21D4EBFC-4652-4C23-AD51-DC10D89756D9.jpeg

jlaliberty

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Being Built - 2022 Rubicon XR
I checked mine on Sunday (8/7)in the afternoon. I had talked to my dealer on Friday (8/5)and Saturday (8/6). Friday I was told shipped to JB. On Saturday he told me that I was not built and that his rep has told him that the reinforced tire carrier was on back order and he was convinced I would be delayed in JB status, and that trains were also unavailable for any shipping to Texas so he said I would be shipped to storage.

Fast forward to Sunday (the day after dealer told me I would be stuck in JB) and my tracker updates to built and the September 24th delivery date that had been there while in production was now TBD. As of yesterday, the 10th my dealer has confirmed I am built, and was actually built on Saturday but his system
had not updated. I have a window sticker, and the dealer system shows KZLD status, so itā€™s been released for shipping and there is no estimate for a delivery date. The wonderful folks on the phone informed me that the KZLD status means there is some sort of delay on shippingā€¦..probably a train issue coming to TX, but they say there is a high probability that I will take delivery by months end.

I say Iā€™ll believe it when I see it. I have no faith in anyone in this process. No one will ever give you a concrete answer. So I listen to my dealer, then I listen to Jeep chat and watch the tracker and figure the truth is somewhere in the middle of all that.

And by the wayā€¦.the wait does NOT get any easier once the vehicle actually exists. Waiting still sucks. And I am so saddened to see you have made no process. You ordered two days after me, you were supposed to get yours two days after mine lol šŸ˜‚ā€¦And all these older orders were supposed to have theirs months before usā€¦..but we have all seen how this process plays out.

If I wasn't waiting on a Jeepā€¦.I would have walked away months ago. But ya knowā€¦.itā€™s a Jeepā€¦.so itā€™s worth the wait.
i totally agree with the notion about the truth is in between. No one wants to give me an answer, or they just cant or wont. I"m sure i'm still a drop in the bucket to others that have a longer wait. I just dont understand how it can be scheduled in June and here it's about mid August and no traction.

Dealer only tells me it's in D1. Jeep Chat is pathetically useless as is that tracker. What a sh-show.

This Jeep is supposed to be the replacement for the long waited Bronco that i ordered in '21. Now, the Bronco is almost done. I still have a gut feeling the Jeep will arrive before the Bronco does. I honestly want the Jeep to win, but I'm without a vehicle and been begging, borrowing and stealing rides when i can.

I'm really hoping you get the Jeep by months end! I'm excited for you!

Sponsored

LiveLoveJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just delivered! Pizza tracker says itā€™s still in production šŸ˜‚. Now the wait to pick it up.

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 21D4EBFC-4652-4C23-AD51-DC10D89756D9
So Happy for you!!!! I know you had plenty of frustrating moments in this process as well, It makes me so happy your wait is almost over! I almost got the High Velocity myself, but I saw a Hydro in person and I couldnā€™t resist that blue šŸ˜Š Have fun in your XR, mine should be here by months end *fingers crossed*

LiveLoveJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i totally agree with the notion about the truth is in between. No one wants to give me an answer, or they just cant or wont. I"m sure i'm still a drop in the bucket to others that have a longer wait. I just dont understand how it can be scheduled in June and here it's about mid August and no traction.

Dealer only tells me it's in D1. Jeep Chat is pathetically useless as is that tracker. What a sh-show.

This Jeep is supposed to be the replacement for the long waited Bronco that i ordered in '21. Now, the Bronco is almost done. I still have a gut feeling the Jeep will arrive before the Bronco does. I honestly want the Jeep to win, but I'm without a vehicle and been begging, borrowing and stealing rides when i can.

I'm really hoping you get the Jeep by months end! I'm excited for you!
Lol Iā€™m praying your Jeep gets here first as well. You know deep down inside that the Jeep is worth the wait. I trust youā€™ll do the right thing šŸ˜‰

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
And by the wayā€¦.the wait does NOT get any easier once the vehicle actually exists. Waiting still sucks.
This statement is so true. Mine was "built" as of June 26.... and the waiting has only gotten more difficult. I think it puts you in the mindset of "oh hey, it's built, there should be updates fairly regularly now!" But there aren't, and it tears at you....

AngieGal816

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1948 Willys, 22 Rubicon XR, 23 Willys XR ordered
R
So Happy for you!!!! I know you had plenty of frustrating moments in this process as well, It makes me so happy your wait is almost over! I almost got the High Velocity myself, but I saw a Hydro in person and I couldnā€™t resist that blue šŸ˜Š Have fun in your XR, mine should be here by months end *fingers crossed*
Thank you! ā¤ Can not wait to see yours. Sending all the positive vibes yours will be here soon!

Sponsored

TylerZimmerman

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR
Finally got some movement on my order from March 15th. Just yesterday it was still showing as "Scheduled". I emailed my dealer and this morning they said it was in G status, and today the tracker finally updated. Build sheet link returns nothing which seems odd... but I'm happy something is finally happening.

Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 2CF72344-C33D-49A3-96CC-7A1AFD78C051
Mine just spent 5 days in production and the estimated delivery date jumped 20 days sooner after it changed to vehicle built. Hang in there it will be here before you know it.

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
Just got an update from my dealer. Or really, an update that there HASN'T been an update. My jeep is probably still sitting in Texas, and has been since 8/4. But I did learn the next step is it will head to El Mirage AZ outside of PHX.... then the truck ride to Tucson... I'm betting I am still 3 weeks away.

Category5Bronado

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
My February 2.0 JLURXR order finally came in but the auxiliary coolant pump was faulty and making a very high pitch noise. Itā€™s waiting on a replacement pump right now.

MikeyK

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Earl
My 22 JT was ordered 11-16 and arrived 3-23, my 23 JLU Earl was ordered on 8-10. In a few months, Iā€™ll let you know which one was quicker! šŸ‘

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

21D4EBFC-4652-4C23-AD51-DC10D89756D9.jpeg
That color looks sharp on a Rubi! Congrats!

You give me hope. Mine has been showing in production since July 10th šŸ˜ž
Sponsored