Mud Flaps compatible with 4xe?

apeas2

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK, 2018 Ctsv
Really? I had no idea. Oh, wait, yes I did because I'm not an idiot. I was simply advising caution as it is not clear if they would fit on a Rubicon either. The 4xe (in all trims) has many different parts from their ICE counter parts even in places that you wouldn't think would be different (like the fenders).

Do you have the steel bumpers? Weathertech website says it wont fit. Thanks!
Sponsored

Bill_BCNtoNY

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue JLU Sahara 3.6
Occupation
Independent strategy advisor
I’m waiting to get my rubicon 4xe still, planning to keep stock height/wheels and thinking to go with the rockblokz. Not sure whether to get the regulars or XL size though

MassMopar

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JT Mojave, 23 JLR
I put rokbloks on the front of our 4xe - they fit great and work ok. Still chipped the rear door hinge but overall keep the side of the jeep cleaner. I don't take them off when we "wheel" but we really don't do anything gnarly. I wish the rears weren't so expensive but my primary goal was to keep the junk off the doors so I'm glad they sell fronts-only. Without them, the mud and gravel piles up inside the door handles.

Jeep Wrangler JL Mud Flaps compatible with 4xe? IMG_1787.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Mud Flaps compatible with 4xe? IMG_5454.JPG

Slate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Wrangler Sport, '23 Rubi 4XE
I can confirm that the Weathertech Part Number: 110100-120100 (front and rear) for a Jeep 2022 Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door WILL fit a 2023 Rubicon 4xe (plastic bumpers).
Sponsored