Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

StephenM129

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
New member checking in! We had a YJ during our couple years living in kodiak alaska, I put a winch on it but stock otherwise. Pic is from 2013
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! E8A5A6B3-B99F-455F-B31C-4FB6D44917E1

We had a lot of fun driving around some of the local trails but ended up selling it before moving back to NW Washington. Fast forward ten years and two kids later we’re back in a jeep, this time a 21 JLUR! In a couple months we put 5300 miles on the odo, covered six states and ran over 15 trails including Boulder Creek trail in Idaho and fins n things in Moab.

Im looking forward to meeting some of you in the future, I already met a member and purchased new R&P from him and he went out of his way to make sure I knew what I’m getting into with the install and answered quite a few questions. Thank you in advance to those who contribute to technical discussions, I’ve already learned a fair bit and there will be much more I’m sure.

I’m also interested in joining on some trail rides if you’re in NW WA please hit me up

here’s the new JL! This thing has changed our lives, so many more places to explore and things to see, this jeep is going to get us there while taking the most rugged and scenic routes this beautiful country has to offer.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 49677A09-5605-41D9-8E2E-ED05C0117F28
Sponsored

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
New member checking in! We had a YJ during our couple years living in kodiak alaska, I put a winch on it but stock otherwise. Pic is from 2013
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 49677A09-5605-41D9-8E2E-ED05C0117F28

We had a lot of fun driving around some of the local trails but ended up selling it before moving back to NW Washington. Fast forward ten years and two kids later we’re back in a jeep, this time a 21 JLUR! In a couple months we put 5300 miles on the odo, covered six states and ran over 15 trails including Boulder Creek trail in Idaho and fins n things in Moab.

Im looking forward to meeting some of you in the future, I already met a member and purchased new R&P from him and he went out of his way to make sure I knew what I’m getting into with the install and answered quite a few questions. Thank you in advance to those who contribute to technical discussions, I’ve already learned a fair bit and there will be much more I’m sure.

I’m also interested in joining on some trail rides if you’re in NW WA please hit me up

here’s the new JL! This thing has changed our lives, so many more places to explore and things to see, this jeep is going to get us there while taking the most rugged and scenic routes this beautiful country has to offer.
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.
A big congrats on the Children, and the two great looking Rides.. đź‘ŤI'm sure that you have noticed a big difference, between the YJ and JLUR.. ;)

JL Wrangler Forum, is a Family friendly Forum, including Members with a wealth of Wrangler knowledge. Please join into the conversation, as we share this Wrangler knowledge, with one another. We hope that you have a pleasurable experience, as a new member.

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
New member from FL here. I am looking to order a 2023 Willys after a test drive this weekend.
Please remember, all good things come in time.. ;)

JL Wrangler Forum, is a Family friendly Forum, including Members with a wealth of Wrangler knowledge. Please join into the conversation, as we share this Wrangler knowledge, with one another. We hope that you have a pleasurable experience, as a new member.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20220814_091722

Sponsored

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
New member. Bought a JLU while waiting for a Gladiator. Dealership called saying they had a Gobi Willys knowing my Gladiator I wanted was a Gobi. Left with the Wrangler. They can keep the Gladiator when it comes in.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20220814_091722
Congrats on your new Ride! Great color choice..đź‘Ť

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR Tuscadero, 2023 JLURXR Reign
I’ve been jeepless for a couple years, and missing it. So, I’m back on the forums, it seems like every thread and post I read is sucking me back in more and more.
I’ve gotten a couple quotes on a new Jeep, and will probably be ordering shortly. It’s cool to be back and see what everyone’s doing to their rig. Jeep on!

TucsonDweller

First Name
Braden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubi 2.0 eTorque
Hi all. New member and new (first time) Jeep owner. I’ve been reading some great info. Thanks for providing this website as a great resource.

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
I’ve been jeepless for a couple years, and missing it. So, I’m back on the forums, it seems like every thread and post I read is sucking me back in more and more.
I’ve gotten a couple quotes on a new Jeep, and will probably be ordering shortly. It’s cool to be back and see what everyone’s doing to their rig. Jeep on!
Welcome back to the Forum!

Sponsored

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hi all. New member and new (first time) Jeep owner. I’ve been reading some great info. Thanks for providing this website as a great resource.

Congrats on your new Ride!

ikillzombiez4u

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Occupation
Lab Tech (Tire Manufacturing)
First time Wrangler owner (have had Cherokees in the family for a decade or so). Grabbed a 2021 JLU Willys with under 8k miles and in mint condition last Monday, and I have already added about 800 miles or so. I'm so excited to be part of this community and really enjoy picking through the forums!

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
First time Wrangler owner (have had Cherokees in the family for a decade or so). Grabbed a 2021 JLU Willys with under 8k miles and in mint condition last Monday, and I have already added about 800 miles or so. I'm so excited to be part of this community and really enjoy picking through the forums!
Congrats on your new Ride! All good things, do come in time.. ;)

manapiko

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Hey everyone! Wifey and I had two GC's before our Wrangler. It's her second though, as she used to wheel an older wrangler (square headlight model) back in the day. Here's how it sits now. I got some wheels to go on in the next week or so, then a full length roof rack.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 67919727317__87D7AD10-30B4-4F9D-A9CD-BC02890C15E1

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hey everyone! Wifey and I had two GC's before our Wrangler. It's her second though, as she used to wheel an older wrangler (square headlight model) back in the day. Here's how it sits now. I got some wheels to go on in the next week or so, then a full length roof rack.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 67919727317__87D7AD10-30B4-4F9D-A9CD-BC02890C15E1
Congrats on owning a Wrangler! Great looking Ride.. đź‘Ť
Square lights had to be a YJ..:)

Sponsored