Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon, 2018 Yukon XL Denali

slowpoke387

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLURXR Firecracker red
Except both were ordered at the beginning of the MY. Her '23 was ordered as soon as the ordering banks opened.
I missed the fact that hers was a ‘23. Thought they were both ’22’s.
That is certainly fast for hers. All I can say is what Ive seen over the last few years. I really hope that with such an early order date this year that they’ll get a jump on them this time around like with hers.

jessebkr87

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Yeah I was confirmed on 8/1 and don’t expect anything for weeks to happen 🤷‍♂️
Right behind you on 8/2 and same. Although, I still check the order status page at least 5 times per day. :LOL:

Sponsored

Cajunali

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, I was quite surprised but Dealer called today with VIN. He said my built was very basic so that might be why it is moving quickly.
Hey I’m happy for you just wish mine would hurry my wife is chopping at the bit to take my 22 XR Rubicon.

Sting.Rubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Amg c43 2021

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Hello everyone. New member here and also new to Jeep. I always wanted one and now hopefully I will be getting my 2023 2 dr Manual Sport S at some point in the near-ish future 😂

The 2dr manual crew seems pretty small here but happy to be apart of it and Jeep in general.

Super excited and can’t wait to drive.
D3BAD2F2-A863-4753-8CFA-3F5549FE028A.jpeg
Hopefully you're not paying MSRP or higher. If you are then consider checking out the topic in my sig. It could save you a few thousand bucks.

Sponsored

MMalone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sahara 4XE White
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
I also ordered a High Altitude but on 6/9. I have a VIN now but no date. Hopefully soon. I’m worried because the High Altitude package isn’t exactly the most popular package and that we will be put on the back burner until they have enough orders to make it worth their while to produce. But who knows?
I"m right there with... but at least there is another one ordered.... 7/14 and NO VIN

BASKRide

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon Diesel
Ordered JLRU 3.0L Diesel Sting-Gray with pretty much everything except for Recon package and gorilla glass. Placed order w/dealer ($500 deposit) on 30 Jul (Saturday) and 1 Aug 2022 received confirmation of order and received VIN within a week in status D1. Waiting......from what I have heard it is HAPPY PRODUCTION EVE (rumors plant starts 2023 production tomorrow)....per the cryptostickers site, there are 227 outstanding 2023 orders and video I watched indicated the plant is 24X7 and cranks out 50 jeeps an hour, that is just amazing rate - lets clear that backlog! Too bad it probably includes all orders not just those listed!

angelar

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Sport S
Ordered JLRU 3.0L Diesel Sting-Gray with pretty much everything except for Recon package and gorilla glass. Placed order w/dealer ($500 deposit) on 30 Jul (Saturday) and 1 Aug 2022 received confirmation of order and received VIN within a week in status D1. Waiting......from what I have heard it is HAPPY PRODUCTION EVE (rumors plant starts 2023 production tomorrow)....per the cryptostickers site, there are 227 outstanding 2023 orders and video I watched indicated the plant is 24X7 and cranks out 50 jeeps an hour, that is just amazing rate - lets clear that backlog! Too bad it probably includes all orders not just those listed!
Wait, 2023s outstanding or there are still 2022s waiting to be built?

Cajunali

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Have you asked your dealer if you have a VIN yet? I don't want to pester them, but some others that ordered just before us have a VIN and it makes me wonder.
Not yet I figured I would give him a week then call. At the prices of these jeeps I think we should be able to be a little bit of a pest.
Sponsored