First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
South Point CDJR in Austin seems to have pretty nice pricing. Knocked off just over $5k on my build price through them. They do require a non refundable deposit of $1k. Which unfortunately was the stopping point for me. I have a trip overseas soon and wasn't comfortable seeing if the Jeep would arrive beforehand. Will definitely reach back out to them when I am close to being back home early next year.

I used the same POC listed on the below invoice spreadsheet. John Dromgoole.
Sponsored

Farrish_CDJR

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
I wish I could tell you ! Lol. 2023 Sahara. Sent the build sheet to him/her but they wouldn’t give me a name…..
Now that we provide you the pricing via email, we haven't heard back. This is your 2nd time. Are you still interested in placing an order? If not, no hard feeling. :) just give us an update when you can.

Thank you!

jerikotomas

First Name
Jeriko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 sport
any recommended dealers around NJ even out of state that does factory orders with invoice discount? i bought my JLUR from virginia so willing to drive that far.

driviello

First Name
Dino Riviello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Now that we provide you the pricing via email, we haven't heard back. This is your 2nd time. Are you still interested in placing an order? If not, no hard feeling. :) just give us an update when you can.

Thank you!
Hi, we have been on vacation. I did see your email. Not one to discuss numbers here but it does not seem like a great deal whatsoever. I will be in touch when we get back. I’m thinking there may be a mistake as it does not appear that you took anything off invoice.

Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

any recommended dealers around NJ even out of state that does factory orders with invoice discount? i bought my JLUR from virginia so willing to drive that far.
The dealerships that we know about that are giving below invoice pricing are listed on the spreadsheet in my sig.

Farrish_CDJR

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi, we have been on vacation. I did see your email. Not one to discuss numbers here but it does not seem like a great deal whatsoever. I will be in touch when we get back. I’m thinking there may be a mistake as it does not appear that you took anything off invoice.
as you stated, you're shopping with different dealerships and you must have gotten mixed up with another dealership. Your Wrangler build MSRP is $61,485 and we're selling it to you for $55,263 which includes freight. I'm not sure how much more discount you're expecting but If there's any other places that can get the cars this quick and cheaper, We suggest you to take that deal.

Thank you for your interest once again!

Farrish_CDJR

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We are in Northern VA, We can get you one for 5% under invoice for your next Wrangler If interested.

Thank you

driviello

First Name
Dino Riviello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
as you stated, you're shopping with different dealerships and you must have gotten mixed up with another dealership. Your Wrangler build MSRP is $61,485 and we're selling it to you for $55,263 which includes freight. I'm not sure how much more discount you're expecting but If there's any other places that can get the cars this quick and cheaper, We suggest you to take that deal.

Thank you for your interest once again!
You sound defensive. I’m just simply stating there may have been a mistake. Aren’t dealer “invoice” costs supposed to be the same or am I wrong?

Farrish_CDJR

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You sound defensive. I’m just simply stating there may have been a mistake. Aren’t dealer “invoice” costs supposed to be the same or am I wrong?
Not defensive at all. Just making a correction.

Sponsored

driviello

First Name
Dino Riviello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not defensive at all. Just making a correction.
Are “invoice” costs supposed to be the same from dealer to dealer? If so, your pricing is not making sense to me. I’m trying to make a decision.

Farrish_CDJR

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are “invoice” costs supposed to be the same from dealer to dealer? If so, your pricing is not making sense to me. I’m trying to make a decision.
Invoice is all same no matter where you go. You have our quote, you can shop around with it or If you're serious about place an order, you know where to contact.

Astheros

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda Pilot
Invoice is all same no matter where you go. You have our quote, you can shop around with it or If you're serious about place an order, you know where to contact.

is your deposit refundable? i have a POC from koons but i dont like that their deposit is non refundable unless it is cancelled by them or factory.