Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 4xe Rubicon (Earl Gray)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
If it is real - likely another reactionary trim to have something equivalent to the upcoming Bronco Raptor. And its probably going to come with 37s from the factory

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
The first knob that refers to his rig as a JLURXRD is going to get bitchslapped.
Yeah. These Jeep acronyms are starting to look like Roman numerals -

MMXXIII JEEP JLURXRD

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

On the other hand, I can see an EcoDiesel XR combination as the opening of the way for offering 37s, or even 40s, from the factory.

Call it XXR... 😫
the new EXTREME Xtreme Recon edition! Code Red! (or maybe a Doritos Loco edition)

Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
the new EXTREME Xtreme Recon edition! Code Red! (or maybe a Doritos Loco edition)
It will come with the emblem outlines and the tow hooks painted the color of soot... 😫

cafecito820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Idk. I know I'm not typing "JL Unlimited Rubicon Extreme Recon Diesel" every time.
Heh, I don't have anything against long abbreviations per se, but most of the time they contain way, way more information than is necessary.

I guarantee we'll see a thread like, "What is the best DEF for me JLURXRD?" All that matters to the question is the fact that it's a diesel. The number of doors, trim level, and tire size have nothing to do with the question.

It also comes off a bit pretentious. It kind of reminds me of how German Shepherd owners like to talk about their "GSDs" as if the rest of the world needs to keep up with dog breed abbreviations to be able to talk to them.

Sponsored

JT1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
Heh, I don't have anything against long abbreviations per se, but most of the time they contain way, way more information than is necessary.

I guarantee we'll see a thread like, "What is the best DEF for me JLURXRD?" All that matters to the question is the fact that it's a diesel. The number of doors, trim level, and tire size have nothing to do with the question.

It also comes off a bit pretentious. It kind of reminds me of how German Shepherd owners like to talk about their "GSDs" as if the rest of the world needs to keep up with dog breed abbreviations to be able to talk to them.
Totally redundant for sure! All XRs are JLUs, and this is a JL forum.. so R(ubicon)XR or W(illys)XR gives you the info you need to proceed..

JLUWillys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392XR , 23 LR DEF110, 23 Sprinter AWD
So call me skeptical. Judging by the terrible fiasco I had with the diesel rubicon gladitator suspension or JTRD (jay-terd pronunciation) .. I would be amazed if they nailed the suspension for a XR Diesel..

slowpoke387

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLURXR Firecracker red

Makes total sense when you explain it like that.
Sponsored