Sponsored

StaceyLynn13

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Grand Cherokee
I ordered 6/14 and have only gotten the order number so far.
i ordered a 2023 unlimited willys on 6/9 and contacted jeep chat today and got my vin from them
Sponsored

Jeep-peep

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo, Subaru
Chapman Horsham advertises 3% under invoice and I got Jeff D’Ambrosio in Downingtown to match it. 3% was enough for me to not drive 5 hours each way.
I'm also in West Chester and it sounds like you got a great deal at D'Ambrosio. I was wondering if you could share with me who your salesman was and/or any other advice/suggestions regarding your experience at that dealership.
Thanks,
Matt

wdbrjr

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
I'm also in West Chester and it sounds like you got a great deal at D'Ambrosio. I was wondering if you could share with me who your salesman was and/or any other advice/suggestions regarding your experience at that dealership.
Thanks,
Matt
I responded to your DM so you should have what you need. Anyone else that needs the info feel free to DM me as well. D'Ambrosio should be will to match the 3% under invoice that Chapman is offering. The order seems to be moving too. Salesman reached out to me last week with a ship date of 8/18.

Jeep-peep

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo, Subaru
I responded to your DM so you should have what you need. Anyone else that needs the info feel free to DM me as well. D'Ambrosio should be will to match the 3% under invoice that Chapman is offering. The order seems to be moving too. Salesman reached out to me last week with a ship date of 8/18.
Thank you!

Cryptid

First Name
LN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Hello! Seeing a couple posts about certain Dealerships offering 3-10% below MSRP on Orders. Anyone know of a Dealership offering that deal in TN?

Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Hello! Seeing a couple posts about certain Dealerships offering 3-10% below MSRP on Orders. Anyone know of a Dealership offering that deal in TN?
The known dealers offering below invoice pricing are on the spreadsheet in my sig.

tnkaren68

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Compass upgrading to JLU
Gupton in Springfield Tn. I’ve got an order in with them. There are threads on here about how to order. I’m sure you can search the forum for them.

Newwilly420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Thanks,
Matt
D’Ambrosio hooked me up as well. Basically said they would match any offer I got.

wdbrjr

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
D’Ambrosio hooked me up as well. Basically said they would match any offer I got.
I wanted to share a funny thing I just encountered on the D'Ambrosio website. They are now advertising the following:
ORDER ANY NEW JEEP OR RAM & WE GUARANTEE DELIVERY IN 4 WEEKS OR LESS OR WE'LL TAKE $500 OFF YOUR ORDERED VEHICLE!

Either they must know something we don't or they are just buying orders at this point. It does give me a little hope that my 8/18 ship date might come through and I will be driving my new Jeep by end of month.

Bayrat

First Name
DA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 392
I wanted to share a funny thing I just encountered on the D'Ambrosio website. They are now advertising the following:
ORDER ANY NEW JEEP OR RAM & WE GUARANTEE DELIVERY IN 4 WEEKS OR LESS OR WE'LL TAKE $500 OFF YOUR ORDERED VEHICLE!

Either they must know something we don't or they are just buying orders at this point. It does give me a little hope that my 8/18 ship date might come through and I will be driving my new Jeep by end of month.
I'd bet it's like Vegas, some he wins and some he knocks a bit more off the price.

Sponsored

rkeen81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon/2023 JLU Rubicon 4xe (Hydro Blue

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Jeep Wrangler Ordering Now Open! (Earlier Than Expected) 1658766717834

Signing Spock

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Mons, Belgium (originally, Sn Antonio, TX)
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sport; 22 JLU Willys Sport
Occupation
USAF
Notice it doesn't have any other tangible number in regard to how late the order is...i.e. $500 off per week. I agree with Bayrat...they're just going "well, if it's late...it's late. Here's $500 off." In the grand scheme of pricing, $500 off isn't much at all when it's talking about a $34K+ (or whatever the base of the JLs start at is) Jeep. Now, if it were $500 marked off each week it's late, then it'd be more enticing.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

$500 off is nothing if they're asking at or above MSRP.

Reactions: AFD

wdbrjr

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$500 off is nothing if they're asking at or above MSRP.
While that is true, my purchase was at 3% below invoice with them. Anyone ordering here that pays attention to your below invoice spreadsheet should never even pay invoice price. I think the three of us on this thread that ordered from them are all below invoice. I was more pointing out that they are guaranteeing 4 week delivery timeframe. Since I ordered from them, I’m hoping that means they are getting an entire train full of wranglers delivered in one month … mine included.

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
While that is true, my purchase was at 3% below invoice with them.
It's an interesting thought, but since other dealers can afford to do 5 or 6% off invoice, an extra $500 'lost' at 3% off can likely be afforded versus securing a bunch of new orders with a potentially spurious promise.

If they start doing $500 off for every month it's late after 4 weeks til delivery, then I'd be more inclined to believe them.
Sponsored