Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Took me a while to figure this out, but the build date appears to be at the bottom of the build sheet, above the bar code. It's not labeled as a build date, but mine says "0628-3" and the Jeep tracker says mine was built on June 28. IDK what the "-3" part means.

Or maybe it's just a coincidence.

Screen Shot 2022-07-22 at 7.51.01 PM.png
As @Frosty mentioned that's your window sticker and not your build sheet.

The -3 indicates that it was built at 3am, but I was thinking that all of them were -0 like mine that was built later in the morning and not midnight (someone graciously tracked it for me).

Buster1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘51 M38
Having a build sheet means that it's entered production. Odds are that it's done by now unless one of a handful of anomalies occurred.

Do you have a window sticker yet?
Thanks Ratbert. No window sticker on CS or via your weblinks. But both have the build sheet!

Delivery estimate on the pizza tracker still says 2 Sept.

johndan

First Name
Johndan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR (ordered and waiting…)
Dammit—you're both right. I got so excited about having an answer that I didn't realize it was for the wrong question. But thanks for the time-of-day info.

As @Frosty mentioned that's your window sticker and not your build sheet.

The -3 indicates that it was built at 3am, but I was thinking that all of them were -0 like mine that was built later in the morning and not midnight (someone graciously tracked it for me).

Sponsored

kkellyy15

First Name
Krista
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sport S
My new Jeep finally shipped out on 7/21! Estimated arrival is 8/22.
In the meantime, I parked myself (the little red Jeep) right between a few other Jeeps tonight at the food truck park and couldn't help but take a picture of my Jeep with the surrounding Jeeps. I thought you guys might appreciate this as much as me! Welcome to summer in Maine, when the Jeeps seem to come out of the woodwork!
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. IMG_0226[790]

jeninchicago

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited
My dealer is taunting me, knowing full well that I can’t pick up until Wednesday
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 05C55F44-67C7-4859-A1B6-E8811DEC2E7A

Bmcfunk

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jku
Ordered 12/12/21 and picked up 7/23/22, so just over 7 months on this one. (Started peeling stickers off this morning)
B351E7A0-E11A-457A-BA4A-56B389E00E6F.jpeg
Congrats! How well did the stickers come off? That’s the first thing I’ll be doing as well. If it ever comes.

Sponsored

Rsims

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 rubicon
Congrats! How well did the stickers come off? That’s the first thing I’ll be doing as well. If it ever comes.
It wasn’t even half as bad as I was expecting. They came off easy with a hair dryer and a little goo gone for the residue. I’m going to remove the Jeep badges next weekend, but will be picking up one of those eraser wheels for that.

N8TVTXN

First Name
Raymona
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport; Ordered a 2023 JLUR
So, if the plant is shut down this week (7/25) for the switch over to 2023 and your Jeep is still showing on the pizza tracker as just "Scheduled".... anyone know what that might mean? Will the 2022 builds resume on 8/1 or are the 2022 order not yet in production getting converted to 2023s? Anyone, anyone? I haven't had to deal with this since 2004 and then it was just picking up from the dealer so this waiting business if for the birds. And patience has never been a virtue I can claim.

I've reached out to my dealer and crickets so far...

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
My tracker is refusing to update, and still only shows the latest as "Built" as of June 26. Build sheet, window sticker, all available as of June 26. I'm in AZ... any other west coasters that have been built around or since June 26 getting estimated delivery dates by any chance? Thanks in advance!

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
So, if the plant is shut down this week (7/25) for the switch over to 2023 and your Jeep is still showing on the pizza tracker as just "Scheduled".... anyone know what that might mean? Will the 2022 builds resume on 8/1 or are the 2022 order not yet in production getting converted to 2023s? Anyone, anyone? I haven't had to deal with this since 2004 and then it was just picking up from the dealer so this waiting business if for the birds. And patience has never been a virtue I can claim.

I've reached out to my dealer and crickets so far...
I'm sure someone else may have more direct experience with this, but general consensus on this forum seems to be that no more 2022's are getting converted to 2023, and all 22 orders will be built by end of August, early September. The plant will resume 22 builds on August 1.

5Petes

First Name
Rustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU in Punkn
My tracker is refusing to update, and still only shows the latest as "Built" as of June 26. Build sheet, window sticker, all available as of June 26. I'm in AZ... any other west coasters that have been built around or since June 26 getting estimated delivery dates by any chance? Thanks in advance!
We’ve been in shipped status since June 17 and still don’t even have the window sticker and it hasn’t left sitting at body vendor. It’s getting frustrating waiting for bolt on parts included in the XR and a premium soft top. Nothing else fancy on the Jeep. I have seen other XR being shipped recently so I don’t know what ours needs. I just know my wife is driving me nuts looking for her Jeep.
Sponsored