Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLUR

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Yes. I do what you do just to keep it compact. It'll bounce a bit going over speedbumps but that's about all I notice. I don't bother trying to secure it further.

Portions of the fabric rest on the tailgate, yes. That little dip in the molding on the driver and passenger side right against the tailgate is where the soft top rests. The Squadbox and Slipstream cover that dip and make it level with the tailgate. Try putting some wood in there to make yours level with the tailgate and tell me your soft top still locks.
Ok. We are talking a few centimeters. The vast majority of the folded softop does not go below tail gate. I was thinking you meant it went further down into the tub which is certainly doesn't.

The JL soft top is a marvel of engineering but it looks silly in both the up and down position as far as I'm concerned. Either a massive hump or barely able to use your rearview mirror.

CalPolyDM

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
I was looking at this too, my only concern is if the hose stop working, our winters get brutal,

A fail point would be if the hoses don’t get air pumped into it (can’t lock the hood) and air can’t be removed manually (can’t unlock the hood).
it has a safety override button on the inside which will release…

PunknPi

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS Mojito 2.0
Traded in the 18' Punk'n for a '19 Mojito a few weeks ago so time to empty the wallet...

Todays made changes:

Blackout silver Sahara grill and fog light bezels (Tasca Parts)
Wheels (KMC Dirty Harry 17")
Tires (Atturo Trail Blade M/T 35x12.5)
Lug nuts (Teraflex 6 spline)
Side Steps (RedRock Drop Step)
Trail Mirrors (Barricade Rectangular)
Trail Antenna
Phone mount (it sucks dont use it)

Changes for tonight/tomorrow:

RC 2.5 lift kit w/ N3 shocks
RC Adjustable Rear Track Bar
RC Adjustable Front Track Bar
DV8 Spare Tire Delete

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Full Side

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Wheel

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Mirror

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Rock Rail

Last edited:

JLTruman

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler jlus bright white
Vehicle Showcase
Traded in the 18' Punk'n for a '19 Mojito a few weeks ago so time to empty the wallet...

Todays made changes:

Blackout silver Sahara grill and fog light bezels (Tasca Parts)
Wheels (KMC Dirty Harry 17")
Tires (Atturo Trail Blade M/T 35x12.5)
Lug nuts (Teraflex 6 spline)
Side Steps (RedRock Drop Step)
Trail Mirrors (Barricade Rectangular)
Trail Antenna
Phone mount (it sucks dont use it)

Changes for tonight/tomorrow:

RC 2.5 lift kit w/ N3 shocks
RC Adjustable Rear Track Bar
RC Adjustable Front Track Bar
DV8 Spare Tire Delete

those are good looking wheels! they were my number 1 choice for a while(but in bronze) got some methods for a way lower price and I couldn't pass them up

Slate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Wrangler Sport, '23 Rubi 4XE
Took it in to get PPFd and Ceramic coated so I can have some worry-free fun with it!

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? zaiYJF
This looks amazing. I have firecracker red on order, an 4xe and the same bumper on order. Pardon if you already said, but what size tires are those?

What do you think of the lights? I know they are wicked bright, but dang they are expensive, but double-dang they look good!

Overlander21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Overland (UK spec)
Traded in the 18' Punk'n for a '19 Mojito
Lovin' the mojito n black color scheme 🙇‍♂️

What do you think of the lights? I know they are wicked bright, but dang they are expensive, but double-dang they look good!
The lights are amazing, you won't regret It 😎

GladiSD

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' AEV 392 JL370, 08' S2000 CR, 08' S2000, 99' SV
Occupation
Sure...
This looks amazing. I have firecracker red on order, an 4xe and the same bumper on order. Pardon if you already said, but what size tires are those?

The tire size is 37” BFG Mud terrain KM3s.
As for the lights, they are insanely BRIGHT. When used in conjunction with the amber light bar in the skid plate, they turn night to day. It’s hilarious.

cab1024

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
Today I installed the ASFIR engine and transmission skid plate. On Saturday I installed Rubicon takeoff shocks and springs on my '21 Sport Altitude Unlimited. A few weeks before that was an LoD Signature Series shorty bumper and a Quadratec Stealth Winch -- which really made me need the Rubicon shocks to handle dips in the road. Now the ride is amazing. Couldn't be happier. Time to hit the trails again this weekend!

InkedIMG_9065-bumper-winch.jpeg

IMG_9434.jpg

swozey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I installed a VIOFO A129 dashcam and a Garmin Glo 2 GLONASS so that my Ipad + Cell phone have better gps precision. You can't really see much from the outside although if you look for one you can see the camera. I have it mounted directly on my stealth lightbar. 30 minute install, most of which was figuring out what fuses to use. I ran the wiring up inside of my lightbar and back down the pass door Apillar, out to cowl then directly into engine bay to fuse box.

The Garmin is right by the defroster vents which isn't the smartest idea, we'll see if it causes issues or if it just melts the double sided tape at some point.

I haven't lost much front window viewing yet even with all of my stuff up front. Don't see the camera at all where I placed it, slightly off center to the pass side more.

I need to figure out where to put the rear camera, my 38" tire + Trektop make it almost useless. I'll probably mount it either velcroed to the roof at the hatch or on the rear sports bar facing rear. Neither get a very good view of directly behind me, if at all. It's all tire. But I could see who tries to get into my rear cargo area.

I'm pretty sure I'll never get that A pillar trim piece back on, unless it's just removing the speaker grill again.. It's a bitch to get on.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? File
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? File (1)