Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Bmcfunk

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jku
I am convinced mine will be the last 22 built. It’s killing me to miss the summer breeze in what’s left of my hair while waiving at Jeeps pass by in my Honda. The odd look of confusion will turn into that jeep camaraderie that I long for. 😞😪
Sponsored

JDxr

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
My window stickers were $11,060 higher than what I paid, but that $11k includes price increases at Jeep, price increases at AEV, and the 4.5% below invoice price that I got.

The Jeep itself went up by $2,230 between early December and mid June.

All price protected, of course.
AEV just takes a Jeep up a whole new level though. Your Jeep is really BA.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I am convinced mine will be the last 22 built. It’s killing me to miss the summer breeze in what’s left of my hair while waiving at Jeeps pass by in my Honda. The odd look of confusion will turn into that jeep camaraderie that I long for. 😞😪
I found myself "waving" to Jeeps after they passed in my wife's Mercedes. Pretty damn sad.

AngieGal816

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1948 Willys, 22 Rubicon XR, 23 Willys XR ordered
No I'm pretty sure mine is going to be the last MY22 built. Because I want to be topless before snow flies here Michigan. I don't think I'll have much time to enjoy the soft top 😢

Sponsored

QwikKotaTx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Dakota T56, 2015 Hemi Ram
No I'm pretty sure mine is going to be the last MY22 built. Because I want to be topless before snow flies here Michigan. I don't think I'll have much time to enjoy the soft top 😢
Soft top in Michigan, you are brave!

Jpete

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR;
C2F8656B-422C-403C-B584-DCA6742FE864.png

jeninchicago

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited
Oh no! Mine shows
Pretty sure I’m stuck at the build vendor. Mine was built and confirmed off the line on the 12th, still shows in production though. I’m really regretting all the MOPAR stuff.
Oh no! Mine showed a delivery date of 8/8 last week and then went to TBD and now shows 8/2. I hope you aren’t in JB too long! I had quite a bit of Mopar add ons and I made it through!

johndan

First Name
Johndan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR (ordered and waiting…)
If it's the premium soft top, it'll be fine. I live in way upstate NY and routinely see temps of -10F w/out windchill and I didn't notice a difference between the cabin temp of the soft top vs a hard top that I had on a previous JL. The soft tops have come a long, long way in the last ten years.

Only differences are that (a) I don't scrap my plastic windows with an ice scraper (the JL heats so quickly that it's not really a problem) and (b) getting stuff in and out of the cargo area is kind of a pain b/c I only opened the door but didn't want to risk undoing the plastic window.

Soft top in Michigan, you are brave!

Sponsored

johndan

First Name
Johndan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR (ordered and waiting…)
Anyone know why Cryptostickers would show that a build sheet was found, but not have a link to the actual build sheet?

I went from an expected delivery date of July 11, then TBD for a week or so, then an expected deliver date of July 21. But Jeep tracking site still shows the shipping date as TBD, so delivery in the next two days seems unlikely. My dealer's super un-responsive, so I'm trying to get a handle on what's going on.

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
I just got the email from my dealer Mike at Mall of Georgia indicating my March 18th order has arrived 6 days ahead of the original estimated date on the tracker. I checked the tracker and interestingly enough it shows the delivery ETA for tomorrow. Perhaps a sign the tracker is being updated more accurately recently?

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
If it's the premium soft top, it'll be fine. I live in way upstate NY and routinely see temps of -10F w/out windchill and I didn't notice a difference between the cabin temp of the soft top vs a hard top that I had on a previous JL. The soft tops have come a long, long way in the last ten years.

Only differences are that (a) I don't scrap my plastic windows with an ice scraper (the JL heats so quickly that it's not really a problem) and (b) getting stuff in and out of the cargo area is kind of a pain b/c I only opened the door but didn't want to risk undoing the plastic window.
I've seen a few youtube videos where they test the difference between a soft top and hard top in different climates. The hard top would take longer to heat up and cool down, since the material of the top itself took longer to change temp. Then the hard top would hold about a degree warmer when it was cold and you had the heat blowing, or a degree cooler if it was hot out and you had the AC blasting.
So basically, negligible differences from a climate control perspective.
From a noise perspective, it's more pronounced.... but dB measurements still make it clear that even though soft is a little louder, both are plain loud lol.

HydroblueLA

First Name
Alice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Altitude on order
I found myself "waving" to Jeeps after they passed in my wife's Mercedes. Pretty damn sad.
I have been “perfecting” my Jeep wave while in my Camry and sometimes my husbands truck-they never wave back. But by the time mine gets here I will have it down!
Sponsored