Sponsored

2023 Orders - Check in here

Khlopey4WD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
buggy whip
Order Accepted 6/2, just checked with Jeep chat, no VIN yet. Seems so many have VINs already. Hope I’m not in a “November 2021” situation.. 😢 trying to be brave and wait.
Same here Mine was Accepted 6/8. I was told best guess 12-18 weeks at that time. It will get here...just going to be a long wait. It will be so worth it!!!
Sponsored

jasander77

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Ordered - 2023 4DR Rubicon XR
Order Accepted 6/2, just checked with Jeep chat, no VIN yet. Seems so many have VINs already. Hope I’m not in a “November 2021” situation.. 😢 trying to be brave and wait.
Contact your dealer. I ordered 6/13. Currently no VIN on tracker. I contacted JC last Tuesday and they told me no VIN available. I emailed dealer immediately after chat and to my surprise they had my VIN. At the time not scheduled. I have not checked back at this point.

mtbgordon

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR 2022 GCL
I am happy with getting an August timeframe. My 2022 Power Wagon took just over 6 months to get!

Willysfan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Occupation
Machinist
Clubs

Anybody know if the extreme recon is available for the Willys sport trim? I’m thinking about changing my order. It’s a 2 door if that makes a difference.

mtbgordon

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR 2022 GCL
Anybody know if the extreme recon is available for the Willys sport trim? I’m thinking about changing my order. It’s a 2 door if that makes a difference.
XR package not available on 2 door configurations

Sponsored

Willysfan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Occupation
Machinist
Clubs

That’s some BS. Who wouldn’t want a 2 door on 35’s from the factory. Honestly I mostly want it for the gearing.

dvanmeter768

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 2 door
2023 Rubicon I4 2 door Black w soft top

Not much change from standard I went with the wheel upgrade which is last year's standard wheels and auto trans with 4 cyl.. also painted fenders. Other than that just threw in steel door guards and soft top storage bag.

I'm not a huge fan of the factory steps or the metal bumper (just personal preference) Also don't love leather in the Jeep I wish they'd go with a really durable vinyl.

Ordered through military car sales in Italy a week ago sooooo no idea when I'm getting this :p
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Orders - Check in here Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 3.54.59 PM

Sting.Rubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Amg c43 2021
Just an update on my JLRU with xtreme recon

order placed and confirmed - 7/7

i just got my VIN from the dealer

tracker isn’t updated. So call your dealer, they might have more information on your order.

Sternumking

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4x4
Occupation
Small business owner.
A little late to post.

Ordered 6/6

Rubicon 4 door
Firecracker Red
Extreme Recon
Black Three Piece Hard Top
Trailer Tow
Roc-Trac Full Time 4wd

Somewhat basic

Scheduled 7/6

JC said no VIN as of 7/18, I didn't really expect one yet.

Sponsored

Poordad

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Acura TSX, 2015 Chrysler 300s, 2023 JLUR
A little late to post.

Ordered 6/6

Rubicon 4 door
Firecracker Red
Extreme Recon
Black Three Piece Hard Top
Trailer Tow
Roc-Trac Full Time 4wd

Somewhat basic

Scheduled 7/6

JC said no VIN as of 7/18, I didn't really expect one yet.
I also ordered on 6/6, confirmed on 7/6 and have a VIN. Mine is a JLUR 2.0, color matched (silver) top, LED and trail cam, tow, forced wheel upgrade. Just sent an email to Rob Trachtman to see if there are any new developments. Have you checked with your dealer, or through JC?

QueueAK

First Name
Culley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR, 2012 JKUR, 2006 KJ CRD 2000 TJ, 1993 YJ
Just placed the order for our '23 JL Rubicon XR in the new Reign purple. Hurry up and wait, 4 months or whatever and counting ...

Willys22

First Name
SK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Willys 22
I ordered fully loaded 4Xe Rubicon White with STO on 7/8. The order processed on 7/9.

Today (7/18), I checked Jeep tracker, asked through Jeep chat, and sent an email to my dealer.

There were no updates from tracker or Jeep chat, but only dealer confirmed that I have VIN with D status (Firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all parts available).

Checking the two links, it shows nothing for now – probably VIN is too new (?).
Build Sheet: https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=XXX
Window Sticker: https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=XXX

wdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GMC Sierra SLT 5.3, 2008 Saab 9-3 2.0T
I ordered fully loaded 4Xe Rubicon White with STO on 7/8. The order processed on 7/9.

Today (7/18), I checked Jeep tracker, asked through Jeep chat, and sent an email to my dealer.

There were no updates from tracker or Jeep chat, but only dealer confirmed that I have VIN with D status (Firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all parts available).

Checking the two links, it shows nothing for now – probably VIN is too new (?).
Build Sheet: https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=XXX
Window Sticker: https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=XXX
Trust me, nothing is firm with a Jeep order. You can easily go back to C or sit in D indefinitely.

16 weeks in, I'm sitting in D1.

Willys22

First Name
SK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Willys 22
Trust me, nothing is firm with a Jeep order. You can easily go back to C or sit in D indefinitely.

16 weeks in, I'm sitting in D1.
Yes I know, I don't believe it either. But that's the the definition of D and I just copied from what dealer said through email. Good luck with your order!
Sponsored