Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Frosty

First Name
Frosty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sport, 2022 Rubicon 4xe (ordered)
Just saw an update in the new tracker, but still no build sheet (tried adding random key=value on the URL for the cache), and cryptosticker still shows it's not in progress. This is the first time I've seen the new tracker be ahead of those? 🤔
Looks like it started production yesterday, but only updated today. 🤷‍♂️

JeepVehicle-Order-Tracking.png
Sponsored

watslax9

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, VW Jetta
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. Jeep Rubicon - Blue - Production.PNG

UPDATE:
My Hydro Blue, Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon has made it to "In Production", just like Frosty above. I recall the process speeding up from here for my last order (which Jeep screwed up a few months ago), so fingers crossed my Wrangler arrives here by mid- to late-August.

Chasing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P, JLUR XR
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. jee

Saw all these updates with orders moving and decided to check. To my surprise, movement! Also received a notification from crypto saying a build sheet was found.

bjm00se

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6sp ordered 11/3/21, picked up 8/30/22
Elbow surgery about 1 1/2 weeks ago. Hopefully, splint comes off this Friday, but I still expect a few weeks recovery before I can install bumpers and other stuff
Personal advice you didn't ask for: give the joint time to heal. I had rotator cuff surgery last year and knee surgery a long time back. It takes time for the joint to heal, and then more time for the body to recover the lost strength. Doing too much too soon risks re-injury, and forfeiting any gains, and locking in permanent disfunction.

Two cents from a grey-haired guy on the Internet.

Shater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC All Terrain; 2022 JL Rubicon XR.
Hey Bullwinkle! From a whiteish-grey to a grey-haired guy, thanks for the thoughts. I'll try to suck it up and hold off for so long as I can. If I can get the RSE steps installed (farmed out) I can hold on the bumpers, winch and other stuff for a while. ;)

Sponsored

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
It has been built and I have a window sticker. The window sticker is 4k more than the order confirmation when I ordered back in December. We will see how my dealer handles this since the form said prices are subject to change.
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. Window Sticker.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. Window Sticker.JPG
You should be price protected.

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

Build sheet populated, looks like every option was on there including both safety groups. I kept getting warnings from the dealer saying they’d seen orders come in without them.

Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Build sheet populated, looks like every option was on there including both safety groups. I kept getting warnings from the dealer saying they’d seen orders come in without them.
Without them? That would really suck. Those make long-distance driving significantly less stressful.

And yes, I drove mine from Michigan to Missouri to Colorado. Used adaptive cruise for most of that.

Rubi4xE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry XSE (totaled)
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 4800AA76-0228-40E3-B8C8-D94F4EC0F168

It’s finally here. Pics from the dealership. I’ll be picking it up on Sunday!😎 just a tiny bit over 3 months. Ordered 4/7, delivered 7/13.

OP
OP
Klong

Klong

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Charger r/t, 2022 Wrangler Rubicon,
It has been built and I have a window sticker. The window sticker is 4k more than the order confirmation when I ordered back in December. We will see how my dealer handles this since the form said prices are subject to change.
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. 4800AA76-0228-40E3-B8C8-D94F4EC0F168
Not sure of all, but i think most including myself, that ordered before the January price increase took delivery at the poc pricing. My dealer didnt even mention the increase. Good luck.

KAB96F

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon XR
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Not sure of all, but i think most including myself, that ordered before the January price increase took delivery at the poc pricing. My dealer didnt even mention the increase. Good luck.
I picked my 12/13/21 JLUR-XR order last night and they never mentioned the ~$4K increase on the Window Sticker. 7 months to the day. Unreal, Stellantis, unreal... :swear:
Sponsored