Sponsored

Willys41

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Willys
Was going to buy a new 2023 willys for my wife put when I found out I could only get an etorque 3.6 and not the standard 3.6 I said NO WAY and ended up buying a very nice 2018 Rubicon 3.6 driven by a little old lady in perfect condition
What I don't need is something hanging off the front of the motor and a 48 volt battery in my off road vehicle
Leave this for the asphalt cowboys and mall crawlers
That's just my opinion
Sponsored

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
That's for the 2 door, not sure if the 4 door is the same. Interestingly the Rubicon for 2023 is slightly cheaper than the 2022 for both models.
How so? About a week or so ago I configured a '22 on their website and submitted it to a few dealers configured exactly the same, but as a '23. MSPR was nearly $2k more. It's possible the '22 pricing on their configurator wasn't up-to-date, but that's also possible with the '23 version. A few options actually did lower in price, but many were raised again, so that might be it too.

Willys41

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Willys
I submitted my build to 4 different dealers some out of my state of California
All came back with can no longer build 2022 only 2023 and in the 3.6 with the automatic etorque 3.6 in only available for 2023

MountainRigged

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 23' JLUR 3.0L EcoDiesel
I'm really hoping they didn't change the actual color of sting Grey, the configuration looks too alike the other colors, when sting gray had a much better look from the earlier models. Honesty am wondering if I would still buy it if it can't come as the previous sting gray color. Might wait for Earl to come later this year, which would definitely suck to wait even more. Otherwise would just go with Black.

Jeepn’

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I'm really hoping they didn't change the actual color of sting Grey, the configuration looks too alike the other colors, when sting gray had a much better look from the earlier models. Honesty am wondering if I would still buy it if it can't come as the previous sting gray color. Might wait for Earl to come later this year, which would definitely suck to wait even more. Otherwise would just go with Black.
Why do you think they changed it?

Sponsored

RKB

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460 and FJ
Was going to buy a new 2023 willys for my wife put when I found out I could only get an etorque 3.6 and not the standard 3.6 I said NO WAY and ended up buying a very nice 2018 Rubicon 3.6 driven by a little old lady in perfect condition
What I don't need is something hanging off the front of the motor and a 48 volt battery in my off road vehicle
Leave this for the asphalt cowboys and mall crawlers
That's just my opinion
I agree with you about the e torque! I have been looking for used and they are more than new. I can buy at Granger for under invoice so may just do that and wait.

RKB

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460 and FJ
Man these Jeeps are getting crazy expensive! I was over pricing a Bronco and about $5k less money for comparable Bronco. Actually get more for $5K less, I know I know IFS. Also I am told wait time of 1-2 years on a Bronco. I sold my FJ and I need something for off roading!

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Not saying it's impossible, but imo, it seems far more likely that the doofs responsible for the website configurator and representative photos screwed up, than it is that Jeep would change an established flat color to a metallic variant without also changing the name.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if they did change up Sting-Gray a bit and removed the blue/brown/green hues cast in, but turning it metallic would probably make it look too much like a silver, which would suck. Granite might as well be black, just wish there was something closer to a colorless flat primer shade.

WhereRU_A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
My 2021 JLU Willys MSRP: $47,820
A 2023 (same exact spec): $53,820!!

Literally like for like, nothing different at all. Wow.

Sponsored

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Well you got me beat and I couldn't believe mine
My 2022 Sport S - $43,055
Same exact speced 2023 - $45,775
$2670 price increase.

Willing&Able

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 392 20th Anniversary
Clubs

It's like inflation is some new concept. Even at a relatively 'normal' inflation of 3%, a $40k Jeep will go up $1200/year - or over $2-3K from over a few years.

Add in the very unnormal inflation approaching 9% you get what you see here. It's a seller's market if you are looking to sell (and not buy) ...

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 JL Wrangler Build & Price Now Up on Jeep Website! 1657051310797

MountainRigged

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 23' JLUR 3.0L EcoDiesel
They still haven't fixed the order pages eh? Loading screens, changes to Sting-Gray color scheme etc.

I sent an order in June for Sting-Gray and am not sure if I should request a change to another color, if they have really changed the Sting-Gray color. The way it looks on the configuration looks nothing similar.

They said it would come as. 2023 so, want to change if asap if it isn't the same as previous Years.

Reactions: AFD

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
They still haven't fixed the order pages eh? Loading screens, changes to Sting-Gray color scheme etc.

I sent an order in June for Sting-Gray and am not sure if I should request a change to another color, if they have really changed the Sting-Gray color. The way it looks on the configuration looks nothing similar.

They said it would come as. 2023 so, want to change if asap if it isn't the same as previous Years.
Been checking every day since they added the '23 configurator over a week ago.. still royally screwed up and unchanged all this time.

Can't select auto-trans at all, can't select 3.6 eTorque at all (2-door Rubicon). Options are there and match the current '23 order guide, but just aren't working.

@JeepCares Please have someone fix your '23 Wrangler online configurator ("build and price")