Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

Slowregal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 TJ 2.5 5spd on 31s / '22 JLUR 3.6/Manual
Today is my estimated delivery date. Just contacted dealer and the date still holds, shows estimated delivery july 5th. I wonder how reliable that is? Since we hit the day and the date still holds, does it mean it'll pretty much be assembled this week?
Sponsored

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Gladiator Sport S, '22 Gobi JLR
Shots Fired. 😜

The wrangler doesn't drive like my old '74 Alfa Romeo, Ford Fiesta, Mustang GT, Mazda Miata, or other stickshift cars I've owned, and I wouldn't expect it to.

Nor would I expect its transmission to shift like those transmissions. A Jeep is a tiny truck. (OK, not so tiny anymore...) and drives like one with no apology, including its transmission and clutch.

And yes, it is harder to drive hard offroad obstacles with an MT than it is with an AT.

The only reason to have an Old-Skool Manual is out of a pure contrarian desire to drive it that way for its fun and simplicity.

I absolve you for your desire to drive an AT. Your sins are forgiven. ;)

This post is an example of humor. Humor is defined as: "that quality which appeals to a sense of the ludicrous or absurdly incongruous : a funny or amusing quality."
Lol, I don't blame anyone for wanting to drive a manual, I really hope that everyone that gets it enjoys theirs. I was just laying out what I've learned about them through the forums so far about them not being good. I've driven several manuals, mostly cheaper cars, but 1 upgraded Eagle Talon and that thing was a blast! Was just trying to shed a little light on the subject :)

@Torrieb I really do hope you love it <3

AlanRhodesAZ

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangle JL
Picked my jeep up today!! Came in Friday!!

86FD2C3E-0D3C-49E4-81C5-F5FFD7797BDD.jpeg

E6AD50B3-2172-47C8-B660-478B265BBBC3.jpeg

9FABA761-FAD6-4045-B991-379A0417BE50.jpeg

57D907C8-8F5E-44ED-8FBC-1F2DF4756C3B.jpeg

36358CD1-0CED-4F7C-955E-F908784DE73C.jpeg
Congratulations! Well I found one Identical to my order except had steel bumpers and led lights at AirPark Jeep and I ended up canceling my order and buying
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. A0D24DE0-AA48-4D2C-A58B-682079A3615A
one off the lot. I’ve already added a lift and big wheels and tires

Last edited:

KnightWrangler22

First Name
Lukas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Premium soft top
Congratulations! Well I found one Identical to my order except had steel bumpers and led lights at AirPark Jeep and I ended up canceling my order and buying
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. A0D24DE0-AA48-4D2C-A58B-682079A3615A
one off the lot. I’ve already added a lift and big wheels and tires
Sweet!!!! Well thank you and congrats to you too!!!

Sponsored

RoadglideRon

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram3500 HO, 22 Wrangler Sport 16 HD FLTR
Occupation
Retired
Have a hydro blue 6MT scheduled for production July 11.......hope it really happens
Hello! Here to add to the hydro blue 6MT crowd. I ordered on 23 April and have a ship (build) date of 14 July. Will that really happen? Let’s see…

QwikKotaTx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Dakota T56, 2015 Hemi Ram
They are rare these days 😭 I don’t think a lot of people know how to drive them. I grew up driving stick. I’ll be 30 this summer.
No, it's a dying art and too many people are focused on shift times with electronic clutches in high end sports cars. Rowing gears makes just about anything feel more sporty. My Dakota has a T56 from a Viper in it which I've owned forever but clutch is a lot different than the Jeep's. Even my friend who is an expert driver stalled it yesterday, we were all laughing. He has a very similar vehicle but more linear clutch. My Wife has it down better than I but she has had more seat time.

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

I’m going to have to see when I get mine. This will be my first jeep but I would assume the stick would be close to the 97’ ford ranger I had back in 2010. Freakin loved that truck so fun to drive and I loved going on backroads and bumpy trails. Mostly drove in sand dunes as I am from California but I now live in Texas & the trails are a bit different here. I’m excited either way! All of our cars are manual, this will be the 3 in the family, love manuals 😂
Fellow Californian here, and my first vehicle was also a 90’s Ranger with a stick! I loved bombing around in that little truck in my late teens. The next stick shift I drove after that was an ‘08 GT500. Loved that car, but I learned that daily driving something like that in LA traffic SUCKED! I’ve since decided for me, stick shift is best enjoyed on a toy. I do plan on buying a CJ5 from my cousin and restoring that. Tooling around the neighborhood with that in manual transmission will be a treat. For LA traffic I’ll be happy with an auto in my JLURD 😂

Torrieb

First Name
Torrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys
Lol, I don't blame anyone for wanting to drive a manual, I really hope that everyone that gets it enjoys theirs. I was just laying out what I've learned about them through the forums so far about them not being good. I've driven several manuals, mostly cheaper cars, but 1 upgraded Eagle Talon and that thing was a blast! Was just trying to shed a little light on the subject :)

@Torrieb I really do hope you love it <3
Thank you so much! I’ll let you guys know, I’m at the dealership now picking her up!

Sponsored

Torrieb

First Name
Torrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys
No, it's a dying art and too many people are focused on shift times with electronic clutches in high end sports cars. Rowing gears makes just about anything feel more sporty. My Dakota has a T56 from a Viper in it which I've owned forever but clutch is a lot different than the Jeep's. Even my friend who is an expert driver stalled it yesterday, we were all laughing. He has a very similar vehicle but more linear clutch. My Wife has it down better than I but she has had more seat time.
My Audi had that and I freakin hated it. So stupid 😒😒 it’s like when you ask someone what type of transmission they have and they say both 🫣😅 I’m hoping I don’t stall my jeep when I get it lol gotta feel the clutch

Mocopo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
My Dominoes Pizza Tracker just went backward. It used to say it was shipped.... now it's showing built on 6/26, and shipped TBD...

*sighs*

Torrieb

First Name
Torrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys
Fellow Californian here, and my first vehicle was also a 90’s Ranger with a stick! I loved bombing around in that little truck in my late teens. The next stick shift I drove after that was an ‘08 GT500. Loved that car, but I learned that daily driving something like that in LA traffic SUCKED! I’ve since decided for me, stick shift is best enjoyed on a toy. I do plan on buying a CJ5 from my cousin and restoring that. Tooling around the neighborhood with that in manual transmission will be a treat. For LA traffic I’ll be happy with an auto in my JLURD 😂
Heyyy 🤗 Oh no way!! That’s awesome, I loved that truck too and I also had it in my teens hah so funny! Lol yeah LA traffic is so bad but hey I bet that makes expert manual transmission drivers 😂I think it best to have an auto for LA seriously lol. I’m here in Texas now so not too much traffic unless I’m going into the city!