23 JLURXR
Occupation
Real Estate
My jeep next to an old jeep!
Jeep Wrangler JL New jeep next to old jeep 20220701_155712
That’s awesome! I have an 23 JLURXR on order. Would you mind listing the mods? Im looking for some inspiration and this Jeep speaks to me.

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
Jeeps: they have certainly gotten bigger.

You have to ask where the limit is for a Jeep. In my opinion, the JL is at perfect max size to retain what I consider to be a core element of "Jeep-ness". Slightly more compact-ish in size so that it is still capable of running down tight rocky and wooded trails and roads.

In contrast, Ford has clearly decided that vehicles in this class should be even bigger. Case in point is their First Edition Raptor Sasquatch Bronco. At this size these start to look plain absurd (this applies not just to the actual size of the vehicle itself but also the name).

Sponsored

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
I still like the looks of some of the older Jeep Models. Military's and CJ's. Just less complicated, leading to failures. I wish that I would have kept my CJ5....

Xcoaste

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Past - '13 JKU, '97 TJ, '93 YJ
I want an old Willys Jeep so bad...

Guy here in my town drives one around top off all year round and we occasionally park next to one and other at the store. Both admiring each others Jeep ironically.

CDRMidnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Does this jeep make my jeep look fat?
Forgot to add the ‘, eh?’ at the end of the sentence given the older Jeep’s northern persuasion… ;)

Cheers,
-CM-

LOBBS

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Quality Manager in Automotive Aftermarket
Case in point is their First Edition Raptor Sasquatch Bronco. At this size these start to look plain absurd (this applies not just to the actual size of the vehicle itself but also the name).
???

The "First Edition" was just the "First Edition" and is gone already as a trim since it was only for MY21. "Sasquatch" is just a package like the "Xtreme Recon" is. And the "Bronco Raptor" is just the "Bronco Raptor". That string of things you listed doesn't actually exist....

Sponsored

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
???

The "First Edition" was just the "First Edition" and is gone already as a trim since it was only for MY21. "Sasquatch" is just a package like the "Xtreme Recon" is. And the "Bronco Raptor" is just the "Bronco Raptor". That string of things you listed doesn't actually exist....
So it is just a bird and a horse combined? Like a griffin? Or is the raptor the dinosaur? So like a lactating hoofed haired theropod?