First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
Cleaned the air filter with my air compressor and washed the engine bay and undercarriage.

Zandcwhite

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
A little trimming of the rear pinch seam where the 38's just slightly rubbed on the Rubicon Trail Friday. Installed the rear inner fender liners too. In the before picture you can see the pinch seam that isn't covered by the fenders. Traced that line and carried it all the way down. Quick work with the angle grinder and no rubbing now even at full stuff.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20220626_081520
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20220626_085558

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20220626_081509

RubiBlueJLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel
Occupation
Structural Technician
I presume this is plug and play....or did it require enabling of a sales code to make it functional?
Factory ordered the Wrangler with the trailering package. Yes, plug and play.

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)
I put gas in it four times and drove it 706 miles towing a camper.
Hmmm, calculating that fuel cost at the current rates and your average gas mileage on this trip...😳 Expensive day.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Sold the half doors (lasted on FB marketplace jeep group half a day lol) in preparation of picking up new ride in next couple weeks.

1E664579-2101-47CD-B08A-42DCF165948E.jpeg

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Hmmm, calculating that fuel cost at the current rates and your average gas mileage on this trip...😳 Expensive day.
More like days…..

what covering miles looks like since Thursday.

Thursday $252
Friday $331
Saturday $ 207
Sunday…today $366
Still have 1300 mil to go to get home so another, $650 or so to go over the next two days.

rohdawg

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLUR Anvil / 2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Merchant Marine
Sold the half doors (lasted on FB marketplace jeep group half a day lol) in preparation of picking up new ride in next couple weeks.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1E664579-2101-47CD-B08A-42DCF165948E
I followed your build with your current rig and have always thought it’s one of the nicest builds on the forum.
Looking forward to seeing what you do with your new one.

rstein65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Sahara
Swapped out the stock wheels on my Sahara that I just picked up on Friday with 392 takeoffs. I think it looks much better!
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20220624_163222
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20220626_104207

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
I followed your build with your current rig and have always thought it’s one of the nicest builds on the forum.
Looking forward to seeing what you do with your new one.
Thanks Matt. Appreciate the kind words.

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the trailer brake controller (Mopar) in My ‘21 Rubicon. Went in easily, except for mounting the box. The mounting bolts didn’t match up with the factory holes. Used an oversized washer to “clamp” the one side in.
Installed and hooked to a trailer to test wiring. All good.

But….. found out I have a bad LED brake light. Off to the dealer tomorrow!

You have the box mounted incorrectly, the wires face the back of the Jeep.

Pistoloni

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
This past week was busy.

After a mess up on the dealer / delivery side (They said my Jeep arrived, when in fact it had not and it was lost. They quickly found it and had it shipped. Arrived 10 days after initially saying it did) I took my Jeep home on 6/20. I immediately did the following this past week:
  1. Armorlite flooring - Install was actually pretty easy. After removing the first few trim pieces and seeing how with the right trim tools and not a screw driver / pry bar like I did in a previous life, everything came apart and went back together easily. Flooring fits perfect, no adjustment needed for its install.
  2. Seat jackers - Had to cut the armor lite flooring around the two spacers (only installed drivers seat) slightly to enlarge and have them sit hard against the floor.
  3. 13" stubby antenna - Like the looks but might go for a 15 or 17. The signal could be a little stronger.
  4. Door air deflectors - Again, easy install with a new clean jeep. Look good and like being able to have windows open when its raining or snowing to get air flow. Now just need to figure out a good way to hang doors when they are off
  5. Sill guards - Not much to say here, clean and put on, simple simple
  6. XG cargo bags - Same as above, easy install.
  7. Longer lower control arms - Just like everyone has said in various threads, torqueing these were difficult, just didnt have the throw with the long torque wrench. Had to torque from the bolt head for the passenger side. FYI for a 22 rubicon, these still need to be changed.
  8. LOD destroyer slides/steps - Install was a pain. Flag washers had powder coating in threads. I chased the threads with the bolts several times but still couldnt get it so could tighten bolt by hand which made the install of the two front brackets (passenger and driver side) a huge pita. After getting those in, the rest was pretty easy. I taped the carriage bolts to their backing plates, lifted the steps on a floor jack and did the whole install solo....in 3 hrs, so not exactly quick but a lot of that was walking back and forth to get the right tools.
  9. Front runner tailgate table - Installed solo again (really need to get the wife involved) removing tailgate trim, drilling, reinstalling all easy. Hanging the table and threading the bolts were tricky but got it done.

No pictures right now, but loving it. Went doors off and freedom panels off this whole weekend. Was a blast. Waiting on CMM mirrors to come in so I can go doors off more often.