What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

jmr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JL Willys
Swapped to the oem LED taillights today.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Willys-6

Shanwowsd

First Name
shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Does this serve as a shelf when you have your hardtop installed?
It can. i just installed it so I have not put hardtop on with it yet but it would be the exact same top on or not so you could definately use it as a shelf. there is an option to have tie down capability on the top of it but I wanted the cleaner, flat look so I just got the regular top. there is also molle options for inside or on the deck behind the seats.

its a cool setup because you can securely lock everything up including a small nook that has a key. You can easily remove the top and behind the seat piece to have it open as well. its strong enough to stand on as well if you need a fishing perch.

HushJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? pre-runner

Today I installed the @ORACLElights pre-runner style lights (new 2022 version). I love the look!

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? brake

Last week I installed the Mopar CHMSL (third brake light relocation) and prefer this over stock. I also installed the @ORACLElights rear bumper reverse lights which take the place of the stock red reflectors.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? reverse

Here's a photo with the reverse lights on (stock and aftermarket). When reversing in total darkness the light output is noticeably multiple times better than stock alone. When looking out the back window the area is very well lit. When looking using the rear camera the screen shows full colour and detail rather than being grainy and dark as it appears with stock reverse lights only.

RoccoV

First Name
Rocco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara

Today I installed the @ORACLElights pre-runner style lights (new 2022 version). I love the look!

Last week I installed the Mopar CHMSL (third brake light relocation) and prefer this over stock. I also installed the @ORACLElights rear bumper reverse lights which take the place of the stock red reflectors.

Here's a photo with the reverse lights on (stock and aftermarket). When reversing in total darkness the light output is noticeably multiple times better than stock alone. When looking out the back window the area is very well lit. When looking using the rear camera the screen shows full colour and detail rather than being grainy and dark as it appears with stock reverse lights only.
Oracle reverse light are AWESOME! Installed them a few months ago after having them on my shelf for a year. Having the right tools helped install without taking off bumper.:clap:

WestTex42

First Name
Rhett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Recon
Falken M/T‘s are an extra cost option, about $100. I unknowingly ordered them on my Rubicon.
I did the same thing. But I like the Falkens quite a bit. The C Falkens on my Jeep ride better than the E KO2s on my company Silverado.

swozey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Installed my smittybilt x20, Quadratec stealth light bar and infinity speakers yesterday. All of it was stupid easy to install thankfully. You'll want a stubby philips head screw driver to remove the 2 speaker screws in the top dashboard.

I don't really have many rubicon parts on the jeep anymore..

I'm in a frustrating spot getting my Diode Dynamic SS3 Pros installed into my LOD Destroyer bumper. None of the brackets line up and I really, really don't want to have to drill because that'd probably mean taking the bumper off which is a real PITA to get back on.. I thought the foglights would be easy. Plus they'll be super recessed with this bumper so I may regret spending $300 on a set wasted by sitting deep down in the tube.

I may bumper mount them and put the stock LEDs in the bumper.

bydney

First Name
Sydney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL 4-Door
It can. i just installed it so I have not put hardtop on with it yet but it would be the exact same top on or not so you could definately use it as a shelf. there is an option to have tie down capability on the top of it but I wanted the cleaner, flat look so I just got the regular top. there is also molle options for inside or on the deck behind the seats.

its a cool setup because you can securely lock everything up including a small nook that has a key. You can easily remove the top and behind the seat piece to have it open as well. its strong enough to stand on as well if you need a fishing perch.
Wow that's awesome! Thanks for all of this info

GunnerK19

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JL 2 door Sport
Put the step bars on yesterday, got the hood decals today.

Say hello to Rock Lobstah!

XRgWfik.jpg

r6Lu4v9.jpg

Also installed Diver Down neoprene seat covers, a blacked out 17 inch antenna, and blacked out American flag emblems on each side. Just got 1.5" wheel spacers and a trailer hitch mount delivered today. Got a pair of red Halo headlights on the way as well as a 20 inch LED lightbar and mount for the front bumper.

Last edited:

EXPFDR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Billet Silver JLU
Occupation
Army Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I just put one on my 392 today. There’s a special Redline hood lift you need to buy for the 392. Works great. But be prepared- you have to cut some metal to get it to fit. And a screw on the driver’s side needs to be replaced. It was not a simple install like I thought it would be.
Hi, how's that 392 doing? Where did you get that Squatch edition badge? My grandson would love that on my Jeep. Oh have you been to that Bigfoot Museum in Blue Ridge, Ga? Only 1.5 hour drive from Chat.

Steemax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4xE
Overland Outfitters Rollbar buddy installed. Intended to use it as a sunglasses holder plus misc items but it’s a very rough texture, I feel will scratch my sun glasses. I usually wouldn’t mind but took the forums advice and went with Maui Jim’s and they’re not cheap to say the least.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? A089AE0E-AC4F-4366-99CA-A26A58D9C5FC
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 3A278764-215B-4E24-B25E-1EA3F692FA84