Sponsored

Casey 250 drops his Diesel

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Maybe it was just the time of year. When I see the locals put on warm clothing, I know I should stay away.

His videos are usually in some remote, rain forest type places. They are usually crossing some kind of river.

Well compared to California or Southern States, yes it's "cold". Compared to the rest of Canada? Well, lets just say that some BC residents die in snow storms. Lol. They don't get a lot there.
Sponsored

Jamrock

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Well compared to California or Southern States, yes it's "cold". Compared to the rest of Canada? Well, lets just say that some BC residents die in snow storms. Lol. They don't get a lot there.
I get it.

I have friends who live in places like Toronto and Mississauga. I have heard about the cold. Still, they say it is not as cold as the places way up north.

A friend of mine lives 3 hours north of Toronto. She told me about a black bear she saw in her back yard one day.

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
I get it.

I have friends who live in places like Toronto and Mississauga. I have heard about the cold. Still, they say it is not as cold as the places way up north.

A friend of mine lives 3 hours north of Toronto. She told me about a black bear she saw in her back yard one day.
Do black bears only like it really cold? LOL

Sponsored

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I get it.

Lol, ya, I live in the capital and she can get real cold. Like where F° and C° meet kind of cold. Same with Alberta as well. Breathe in and your nostrils stick together. Lol.

X-Treme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Occupation
Happily Retired
That would be Lite Brite. Take a brand new JL 392, drive it a few hundred miles to America's Most Wanted 4x4 and pull out the 392 to replace with a demon engine. They could have just started with a sport model.
They wanted to have the 392 vin because ‘it keeps the value’ on resale…. Their words, not mine :)

rdfact

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLURXR, '01 WJ
They wanted to have the 392 vin because ‘it keeps the value’ on resale…. Their words, not mine :)
Yeah I saw that.

Another Youtube channel that hangs with Casey a lot is "The Story Till Now". His videos are often visually outstanding. Lots of drone video in stunning locations. He was a Jeep guy, then bought a Bronco.

X-Treme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Happily Retired
Yeah I saw that.

Another Youtube channel that hangs with Casey a lot is "The Story Till Now". His videos are often visually outstanding. Lots of drone video in stunning locations. He was a Jeep guy, then bought a Bronco.
Its like they are all trying to catch up with each other or outdo each other. i wish we could get back to the original reasons why i started off watching these guys. Long before i purchased my first jeep, a sport s, i watched all of their videos to get ideas and knowledge from them. Now, its just clickbait and humdrum stuff.

Sponsored

grimmjeeper

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grimmjeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 1987 Comanche, 1997 F250
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
enginerd
Its like they are all trying to catch up with each other or outdo each other. i wish we could get back to the original reasons why i started off watching these guys. Long before i purchased my first jeep, a sport s, i watched all of their videos to get ideas and knowledge from them. Now, its just clickbait and humdrum stuff.
The only way to make money on the tube is to get clicks and viewing time. The only way to sustain that is by being entertaining.

Unfortunately being entertaining means there isn't much time for useful content.

On the other hand, the videos that are full of useful content are boring.

X-Treme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Happily Retired
The only way to make money on the tube is to get clicks and viewing time. The only way to sustain that is by being entertaining.

Unfortunately being entertaining means there isn't much time for useful content.

On the other hand, the videos that are full of useful content are boring.
I dont find the ‘useful content’ boring 🤷‍♀️

MandrewSD

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 392
That was only part of the explanation. They are also selling / getting credit from AMW for all the 392 parts (engine, lift, axles, etc.). That plus no need to upgrade from the 850RE to the 8HP75 (saves a few thousand) made it "the better deal"....so they say.

X-Treme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Happily Retired
That was only part of the explanation. They are also selling / getting credit from AMW for all the 392 parts (engine, lift, axles, etc.). That plus no need to upgrade from the 850RE to the 8HP75 (saves a few thousand) made it "the better deal"....so they say.
yes, i know there was a larger reason but answered the specific ‘sport’ part of the question that was asked.